[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685084472341876.jpg (1.07 MB, 3840x2160)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>be trans girl
>have had crush on my dad's best friend since i was a kid
>really sweet and kind man
>has always been like an uncle figure to me
>always supported me
>always found him incredibly attractive
>he recently got divorced from his wife
>been trying my best to be there for him
>been subtly trying to flirt with him whenever im around him
>at first things were just normal as always between us
>slowly chemistry started to form between us
>decided to go for it
>ended up kissing him on the lips and told him how i feel
>he was very conflicted about it
>he said he thinks im a great girl but he can't
>told me that he sees me as his niece and he feels like he'd be betraying my dad
>ask him if he doesn't find me attractive
>admitted that he does but said it would be wrong to go any further
>feel let down but don't want to give up
Is it over? How can I wear him down and get him to date me?
>>
>>35698199
How old is he and how old are you?
>>
>>35698199
you dont look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35698228
He is 45 and I'm 19.
>>
>>35698238
i wish i was you but also i’ve been you and it doesn’t end well. while it’s good it’s amazing, but then it’s the worst thing you’ve ever experienced
>>
>>35698238
Sis...that's fucked.
>>
>>35698238
hot! suck his dick YOLO
>>
>>35698238
That's so fucked.
>>
>>35698199
simple: don't
>>
>>35698199
You don’t look like that THOUGH
>>
>>35698199
instead of kissing u should have tried to suck his dick
>>
>>35698238
get him drunk and bait him into raping you
>>
>>35698258
>>35698293
>>35698303
this is very female brained. a lot of women are into older men, including underaged girls. a lot of trans are into it too, already had met two girls that lied about their age to me (both were 17), my luck is that i was already dating someone and rejected them.
>>
he doesn't want to do things with you
don't push him about it, the world doesn't revolve around you
>>
>>35698609
it doesn't fucking matter, it's fucked, and he does not want a relationship
>>
>aaaa i wanna fuck daddy so i will ruin a lot of relationships and cause problems because i want it me me me me me i dont care if he said no ME ME ME ME
>>
>>35698638
its a larp, if it was real he would have plowed her bussy and then would say that he cant go further
>>
>>35698684
>he would have plowed her bussy and then would say that he cant go further
how much farther can you go
>>
>>35698711
marriage
>>
There's nothing wrong with an age gap relationship you puritans.
>>
>>35698735
HE DOESN'T WANT A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>35698820
that's not for you to decide.
>>
>>35698820
He already admitted that he's into her. Sometimes people need a nudge in the right direction.
>>
>>35698843
>>35698864
being into someone and wanting a relationship with them are different things
especially when he's actively uncomfortable with the idea

like holy shit, do you people have no concept of boundaries?
>>
>>35698925
>boundaries
Stop being a baby bitch. She's allowed to try and get closer to him, there's nothing wrong with that. Many relationships have started with a no and that's totally fine.
>>
>>35698925
he uncomfortable with the idea because he fears society, not because he truly dislikes the idea
>>
>>35698925
"Boundaries" in this context only exist to protect cis women from men. Women are allowed to pursue men as much as they want since they aren't a threat.
>>
>>35698978
they didn't "start with a no"
and if any did, they were unhealthy
>>35699003
holy fucking shit you people are beyond hope

boundaries are a thing for everyone
>>
>>35699080
Plenty of relationships initially started with one party rejecting the other, are you some kind of basement dweller? People change their minds, retardbro. That's completely normal.
>>
>>35699080
based, op is a pos for kissing without consent, his reasoning was literally just "feels like family" which makes sense - the reason incest is icky other than genetics is that it feels weird asf to do that with family, ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNEW THEM AS A KID HOLY SHIT EVEN POL SLIDE THREADS ARE BETTER THAN THIS
>>
>>35699080
>boundaries are a thing for everyone
lol you didn't really believe women were being serious when they said that did you?
>>
>>35699080
not for amabs no. you can tell because as soon as you set your own, afabs will test it immediately as if they have no shame or conception of themselves being predators.
>>
>>35698199
This is gonna hurt ur relationship with ur Dad
>>
>>35699080
>boundaries are a thing for everyone
To an extent but pretending like women don't have significantly larger boundaries is just being a disingenuous blind loser.
>>
didn't happen
>>
>>35699125
if there was rejection, then they obviously didn't start there
time passed, and eventually the situation changed organically
either that or one of the parties pushed the other into agreeing
>>35699139
i'm the one who says this holy shit
i was already saying this before my own boundaries got ignored
>>35699140
do you get your opinions of people on dating apps or something
>>35699195
nobody said we didn't
nobody said we did
and it's completely irrelevant to the point
>>
>>35699285
>time passed, and eventually the situation changed organically
So what's the the fucking problem then? That's what people are expecting to happen here.
>>
>>35699285
>it's completely irrelevant to the point
It's not though. If OP's uncle figure was a woman then yes, she should leave him alone because the threat of rape is always looming in a AMAB/AFAB dynamic. But here? Nah. Such a thing doesn't and its always been socially more acceptable for a woman to be more sexually aggressive towards a man.
>>
>>35699305
op quite literally wants to push him into it
that's not the situation changing organically, that's one of the parties pushing the other into agreeing to it
>>
>>35699336
i
do
not
care
what
is
socially
acceptable
it's fucking horrible regardless of what's in your pants
>>
>>35699341
>push him to do it
Yeah clearly she wants to make him date her against his will! lol. Are you retarded?
>>
>>35699356
Too
bad
because
the
world
doesn't
revolve
around
you.
>>
>>35699369
his will is clear
he refused her

if she keeps actively pushing him, that's fucked
>>
>>35699390
>he refused her
While letting her know that he's into her. Also again, people change their minds.
>>
>>35699379
there's this thing called "principles"
i get the concept is foreign to you, but generally speaking people have their own moral codes, guided by reasoning of different levels of quality
all you do is dismiss the boundaries of individuals because "muh society thinks it's okay"

there was a point where it was widely socially acceptable to drug gay people to be straight
does that mean it was the right thing to do back then?
>>
>>35699409
then she should let him change his mind on his own accord, rather than continuing to push him
it's part of this thing called "not having a rapist mentality"
>>
>>35699424
>she should let him change his mind on his own accord
He will do that regardless of what she does because he's a grown ass man over twice her age. She is in no way a threat to him, she can't push him to do anything.
>rapist mentality
lol? Acting like a girl trying to convince an older man over time to date her is anything close to rape is disgusting, you are a piece of shit.
>>
>>35698199
He's a good man which means you will never be together
Sorry that's just how it is
>>
>>35698199
its over he said no. Dont be a weirdo and let it go
>>
>>35699480
>He will do that regardless of what she does because he's a grown ass man over twice her age. She is in no way a threat to him, she can't push him to do anything.
manipulation and insistence don't require any actual threats
>lol? Acting like a girl trying to convince an older man over time to date her is anything close to rape is disgusting, you are a piece of shit.
i never said it was
i'm saying that thinking it's right to actively push someone into a relationship is rapist mentality
>>
>>35699851
>manipulation
No 45 year old man is getting manipulated by a 19 year old unless he wants to be.
>push someone
Again, she can't push him into anything. He's a grown ass man, he's not doing anything he doesn't want to do.
>>
>>35699950
>No 45 year old man is getting manipulated by a 19 year old unless he wants to be.
>Again, she can't push him into anything.
you'd be surprised
>>
>>35698199
He is a good man, please just apologize for trying to seduce him and thank him for his support.
>>
>>35698238
hot
>>
>>35699409
>people change their minds

This is fundamental.

Consent is important, but a whole generation accepted loneliness because "not right now" got memed into "never"
>>
>>35701284
Yep. I've even heard a lot of cis women say that they were down for certain guys but they just gave up after the first try so nothing happened. It's all about vibes and context.
>>
>>35698199
God this is so hot
>>
Is it malebrained or fembrained to want a middle aged man's cock?
>>
>>35703263
fembrained, but op post is most likely a LARP
>>
>>35699416
how am i supposed to know? im autistic.
>>
File: uh oh.png (340 KB, 880x1000)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>35698199
>be trans girl around the same age as OP
>found this hot
uh ohhhhhh
>>
>>35705102
good girl
>>
>>35698199
You'll become an uncle-fucker if you get pounded, THOUGH
>>
>>35699080
You surely can't believe that a bunch of young adults transitioning into a cartoon version of a woman believe in gender egalitarianism, right?
Hell, why would they even transition without sexismmaxxing?
>>
File: 1539915694513.gif (183 KB, 580x457)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
https://youtu.be/pDhAqQ42bYY?si=Dya83JoCmvUQtruN&t=50
>>
>>35705126
meanwhile in reality we are spending all our time trying to prove we're not misogynists while men get away scott free.
>>
>>35705181
wait, men can be misogynists?
Why am I living in fear of misspeaking, hmmm. Must be all my privilege or something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.