[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711924477773469.jpg (74 KB, 828x816)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>what personality disorder(s) do you have?
>have you actually been diagnosed?
>do you feel like it's the cause or result of being lgbt?
>>
>>35715707
>am gay
>yes
>yes
>>
>>35715707
>aspd
>yes
>probably not i dont see how itd change anything really
T. Poonah
>>
>>35715707
>bpd
>yes
>yes and no. i don't know. im constantly having an existential crisis over it because i dont know myself but i do have dysphoria, so i guess idk? one second completely confident, the next wanting to rope because i dont know if it actually me.
therapy doesnt help the the sense of self issues
>>
I was diagnosed with schizoid pd but it's gone
it was just extreme dissociation from myself to such a degree I just didn't give a single shit about anything anymore
t.ranny
>>
File: 1713457206788406.jpg (175 KB, 736x1042)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>35715707
i am a beautiful princess
>>
>>35719125
explain v-v
>>
File: IMG_1891.jpg (186 KB, 1199x1095)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>35715707-
>DID
>yes, unfortunately
>was misdiag'd as BPD like most ppl are at first but thats bc DID doesnt really mature until youre around 25-28ish years old
>yeah it was basically entirely bc i was intersex and trans living in a religious cultist household where people would abuse me day in and day out
i dont really care about it except bc i cant escape having it, but otherwise its just how we exist. its like autism or something idk and idc its just the vibe i get. like it affects everything but when its all u know its not that interesting
>probably have AVPD but its impossible to diagnose, as if id ever willingly go to a medical professional lol
>>
>>35715707
>what personality disorder do you have?
osdd or did, not totally sure
>diagnosed?
no, i have what i think are some misdiagnoses but haven't talked to a psych about it yet
>did your disorder make you lgbt?
dunno, it's possible the abuse itself made me a tranny, doubt the disorder did. kinda have decided not to let myself worry about it
>>
>>35715707
>diagnosed schizophrenia which only popped up once i hit age 30.
>most people agree it's 100% stress induced because both times it happened was right after i moved abroad to a gender-strict country (japan)
>could also be because when i move my hormone regimen gets fucked up
>could also be because when i had SRS i almost died of sepsis shock, might have fucked with my brain

when i got psychosis the second time it fucked me up bad. i had literal amnesia and forgot who, where and when i was, i even messed up my birth year and emergency contacts. but i didn't forget i was transgender - that sucked.
>>
>>35720052
>but i didn't forget i was transgender
low grade terror that when i'm old and senile all i'm gonna remember anymore is my tranny brain worms
>>
>>35715707
>BPD
>yes, by multiple professionals.
>adverse childhood experiences are a bigger factor but years of bullying for being a fag didn't help
>>
>>35720068
imagine growling at your nurse in the nursing home that her uniform is too agp
>>
>>35715707
>bpd
>yes
>either that or the autism
>>
>>35720088
*eldertroon squinting at rns*
"what was your birth name young man?"
"have you noticed doctor susie's bideltoid?"
"stop boymoding jeremy all the grandmas can tell"
>>
all of them
>>
File: 0_CT22HXM38bLAqQN8.jpg (147 KB, 1200x800)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>35715707
I'm sick n twistde...
>>
>>35715707
>being a /tttt/ user
>its best if no one knows
>yes
>>
File: 1423844602880.png (302 KB, 680x367)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>35722553
>>
>>35715707
Some sort of massive anxiety problem + catostrophising which leads to me putting off important work until the last minute and fear so powerful I feel like running into a forest and living there
>>
>>35722721
anxiety isn't a personality disorder anon
>>
>>35715707
>bpd
>yes
>no its pretty obviously from my mom, both genetic predisposition and her treatment of me in childhood due to her alcoholism
>>
>>35722732
AVPD in that case
>>
>>35722732
"personality disorders" arent real anon lol
>>
>>35715707
>I don’t fucking know but it’s not looking good
>I’ve been diagnosed with bipolar type 1 with psychotic feature and CPTSD but there’s a lot wrong with me.
>I think if anything its a result. When you constantly alienate and dehumanize someone you get weird aliens.
>>
>>35722956
tell that to my personality anon she's shrekt
>>
BDP (I prefer the term Manic Depression since that's what it feels like more so for me)
No, (which is perhaps a good sign that I'm able to contain it) but I'm pretty sure 2 of my immediate family members have been
Honestly maybe, when I'm manic I just get so filled with love it's insane, I'm kicking my feet in the air thinking about my cute friends and how much I love them
>>
>>35715707
>Depersonalization / Derealization Disorder
>lol no, I'm probably just a retard with ocd grasping at straws trying to explain why my brain thinks the way it does.
>It might've caused it. I cant be too sure. Maybe I just thought spectating a tranny would be better than spectating a normalfag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.