[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whatwedo.png (51 KB, 879x403)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>
>>35717438
they hate us cause they aint us
>>
Why are they pretending those sites aren't just as bad if not worse
>>
>>35717438
>why people hate the crab in a bucket headquarters
>>
>>35717438
STOP MAKING TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREADS YOU FAGGOTS UGHHHH I DONT CARE WHAT SOME RANDOM PERSON ON TWITTER SAID
also they bully us because we suck this place sucks
>>
>>35717438
reddit and twitter trannies are the same thing, funny how they all steal shit from here, both need to go back and stay there
>>
File: reddit.jpg (1.16 MB, 4096x2725)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>35717438
this is your brain on reddit
>>
>>35717438
lmao IMAGINE being from reddit, that's way worse
tumblr is definitely less embarrassing though
>>
>>35717483
Hot?
>>
>>35717471
I see tons of reddit and twitter threads here, all shit naturally, but we steal a lot
>>
>>35717438
Deserved, sadly.
>>
>>35717438
>mtf from tumblr
>ftm from reddit or 4chan
These are the only valid options
>>
>>35717438
this place makes you more ready for the inevitable insults we're going to get as trans people. older hons like me needed the tough treatment the most and it's been good for me.
>>
>>35717438
Tumblr twitter and Reddit just tell everyone
>omg I can’t believe how cute you is omgsh
>4chan
Uggg do better at least comit self die.
>so we actually do and they hate it…
>>
We're the Spartans of transsexuals.
>>
>>35717539
also makes you realize that there's no cis people that will really accept you, no matter how much you pass or prostrate yourself. you're a filthy fucking tranny incapable of bearing children or sexually fulfilling anyone except chasers and other trannies.
>>
>>35717552
most of my friends were pretty excited about it and want to see the process in action. almost none of them have ever known an early/baby trans and only have met fully transitioned people.
>>
>>35717438
I don't think there's anything worse than Reddit trannies at this point. Bunch of nerdy teenagers who convinced themselves they're women because they like trap hentai.
>>
as someone who didn't come from here (i'm 36 - forums, chatrooms, etc.) but then grew up to be friends with people who did grow up on here... i have to tell you fuckers, you have no idea how ahead of the game you are on here. you are all more miserable but it is an extremely important thing to feel because you do not want to be someone who does not understand misery - then you make retarded tweets like these and probably play magic the gathering with people who will kick you out of a group for not respecting a neopronoun on accident
>>
>>35717438
Because they live in a delusional world where everyone is nice to them. Also, they can't relate to straight MtFs and this is the only place that has a decent population of us. I'll keep laughing from afar though as their illusory world crumbles around them when a single true but painful comment reaches them.
>>
>>35717483
holy slampigola
>>
File: bbw.gif (3.69 MB, 600x337)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB GIF
>>35717483
>>
I use 3 of these 4 sites.
>>
>>35717468
That's a lovely rope mindset. God speed, King.
>>
>>35717483
reddit bad but weight gain good she’s so hot
>>
>>35717576
You had friends who lasted? I had a friend from those early days completely blow my stealth, in the process of picking a good place to get away from anyone remotely connected to my past, reinventing yourself can be a fun alternative to 41%ing!
>>
>>35717727
I've always thought this, 4chan may be extreme on the opposite side but at least the people here are realists instead of children that have been protected by their parents for their whole life and have a mental breakdown at the most minimal of insults.
>>
File: cover3.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>35717483
oml neeed a girl like this to press tummies with >.<
becoming a soft doughy cuddle pile together... ugh ;_;
>>
>>35718987
there's not really anywhere else on the internet ppl can be honest without mob consequence, anymore.... i mean, other than here. i think it gives it a very valuable and refreshing sense of genuine equality. people get cruel, get personal - but it also means the kindness is uniquely intimate, too. i am always happy to see people find love on here... change minds... this place is cool, tbdesu v_v
>>
>>35717727
they don't understand how much of this shit is incredibly recent, I don't think many of these kids would be trans and proud if it got them beat up and if rumors could lead to complete ostracization. I remember my high school had a gay-straight alliance, they were the absolute bottom of the rung socially, and they were all cis and standard presenting too. It's alienating being the only tranny but besides on here it's the general story of my life
>>
>>35719072
yeah i was the only trans person i knew, too... :( i have a laundry list of rly horrifying trauma and life events lol. i respect anyone with sincere conviction, but i really think anyone my age who waited much longer than i did to transition is basically a malicious space alien and those platforms are now lousy with tons of them :{

some ppl who bullied me on forums and stuff are now popular twitter transes who continue to bully everyone who disagrees with them from high platforms.... sighhhh lol
>>
>>35719097
I tried coming out several times at young ages, it was brushed off and I was told it was wrong. It still fills me with rage thinking about it, and one of the relatives who said so is dead so it's not even like I can direct said rage. Plus people have nostalgia and think that the past was all flowers and sunshine, and if you even try to explain how events were traumatic there's always some example they pull out about how "it could be worse" or some shit. At least we generally look younger than we are, I see teens and early 20s who look like they're 40 these days
>>
>>35719152
took me a long time and a lot of difficulty to forgive some ppl who were really truly incredibly cruel to me v_v i'm ultimately extremely grateful to have gotten to live my life, though i used to be filled with extreme agony and resentment toward my mom. meow i'm glad you survived, anon
>>
>>35717537
Malebrained 4chan FtM bfs are made for Fembrained tumblr MtF gfs
>>
>>35717438
>why they bully us
They fear our power.
>>
>>35719178
Real
t. tumblr mtf
>>
File: 1678062365744138.png (1.77 MB, 3000x4000)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
they hated us for we were telling the truth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.