[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630967184917.jpg (93 KB, 683x1024)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Can someone explain how lesbian bed death happens?
>>
women can't fuck and have no interest in learning how to do so because it's their partner who would receive extra pleasure and not themselves
>>
>>35718045
Lesbianism is just two women thinking they can be together just because they both hate men.
>>
A lot of couples stop fucking after a few years together. Lesbians have a special name for it for some reason
>>
>>35718056
real, cis women tho
>>
>>35718045
lesbians fuck so hard that they die in bed together
>>
people naturally stop having sex as often as a relationship progresses. this happens in straight and gay couples, male and female, and is very normal. surveys of sexual behavior in the late 20th century purported to show that there was a distinct pattern of lesbians not having sex, but their methodologies were later found to be flawed. notably, these sorts of studies often made cisheteronormative assumptions about the kinds of sexual behavior people were engaging in. Lesbian sex is more frequently non-penetrative in nature for obvious reasons, so they were assumed to be having less sex than the others. In reality, the difference between lesbian couples and couples with at least one male partner was not as significant as had been reported.
>>
>>35718045
Idk my wife is literally just like a really good friend that I dont wanna have sex with now
>>
>>35718045
no one initiates sex (there's no man)
>>
>>35718045
Sex is something man does to another person.
>>
>>35718045
Lesbian bed death is a myth in the sense that it isn’t unique to lesbians. Straight relationships have the same thing at the same rate. Myth is based on old, outdated studies that didn’t count non-penetrative lesbian sex as sex.
>>
File: bed-death.png (369 KB, 578x2378)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>35719317
>no one initiates sex (there's no man)
That and also not wanting to appear creepy or rapey. Being scared to offend.
So a mix of less (but not no) desire and being (more) afraid to offend/caring more about the partners feelings in the moment/lacking confidence.

Picrel details a transbian version of it
>>
>>35721370
So it's still an issue only lesbians are the only ones willing to talk about it.
I wonder tho... I can buy that straight couples experience it but I don't buy that gay men experience it in the same way.
>>
>>35718045
giwtwm
>>
>>35718045
“lesbian bed death” is a pathetic cope used by idiots who can’t admit they’re no longer compatible. if you actually still love each other, you will never experience bed death
>>35718131
it is not normal lmao fuck off cuck
>>35721370
hearing you talk about “bed death” is hilarious. does your gf claim “bed death” with you while looking for other people to fuck? is that the root of your open “relationship”?
>>
>>35718045
Lesbians are far more likely to die in bed because they are so morbidly obese they can't leave their beds.
>>
>>35718109
this. happens to a bunch of people who find out they arent attracted to each other. instead of breaking up, they force it for whatever reason
>>
>>35721708
very sad. it is better to be alone than be with someone who makes you feel alone

at the end of the day if my partner went 2 months without having sex with me i’d break up with them
>>
>>35721708
Lesbians value commitment so they remain together rather than admit it's time to break up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.