[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3011.jpg (47 KB, 828x756)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
prev: >>36293351

mmm yogurt edition

qott: How do you deal with inconveniences?

▶Info:
What to do if I am questioning my gender? https://rentry.org/mtfginfo1
What is Gender Dysphoria? https://rentry.org/mtfginfo2

▶Hormones:
HRT Information: https://rentry.org/mtfghrt
For additional HRT information, please visit >>>/lgbt/hrtgen

▶Style/Passing:
Fashion Guides (Videos): https://rentry.org/mtfgfashion
Basic Skincare and Makeup: https://rentry.org/mtfgskinmakeup
I'm tall! Where can I find clothes that fit?: https://rentry.org/mtfgclothes
Voice Videos/Training: https://rentry.org/mtfgvoice

▶Misc:
Trans women have woman brains (Video): https://rentry.org/mtfgbrain

▶MTF Timelines
https://catbox.moe/c/afyn1t
>>
File: GQ3XNi5XYAAnuKi.jpg (180 KB, 1200x1600)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
first for love and peace
>>
Are there any rough trans tops?
>>
Third for taco bell
>>
my boss wants me to apply as assistant manager at my job
this is literally the 3rd boss who has tried to convince me to do it and like 6th or 7th overall coworker sob
>>
>>36296634
My boss used to try to do that to me too.
I made like $5 more an hour working nights than I would have if i accepted the assistant general manager position...
More responsibilities, more people to deal with during the day, less pay.
Nah
>>
File: so lets do it.png (64 KB, 275x352)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>36296612
>qott: How do you deal with inconveniences?
It's kinda funny. Inconveniences used to destroy me. I'd cry if I had an unexpected bill. I'd panic if I needed to take time off work. I'd get really scared when I thought someone hated me.

Nowadays, as corny as it sounds I kinda just tough it out. I don't like wasting time crying. Feeling bad? Sure, but if I'm gonna feel bad I'm going to at least try to work towards fixing whatever's troubling me. I got really tired of shutting down every time something bad happened. It was such an icky aspect of me. I'll never forget the day I cried in front of a girl I was dating and I looked so pathetic she ended it the next day.

No, never again. I'm not the same woman I was.
>>
File: 20240625130129.jpg (312 KB, 1079x597)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>36296612
based posting the links bless
>yogurt
based
>qott
depends a lot on the kind of inconvenience ig? but generally i think a good attitude to adopt is the whole "don't focus on the action, focus on controlling the reaction," like handle the parts of stressors that you can control and then ride the wave where you can't, it's a sort of tug of war balance between fixing and going with the flow
>>
earlier today at my office, someone received the news that their mother passed away
I have never heard actual screams / wails of grief like this before
>>
>>36296634
do NOT asm anywhere unless you are planning on staying long term and moving up the company for better income. otherwise it's just breaking yourself between entry level and real success for other people to climb up over, and not enough pay to justify that
if your company has a split between shift supervising and actual management the former can be worth the extra pay tho, that's not generally as big a job burden just cuts into schedule flexibility mainly
>>
>>36296666
poor woman, not just the news but the idea of receiving news like that at work is a nightmare too, i imagine i'd react similar :(((
>>
Moment janny bans the xanny witch the ape jumps on my dms to drop this then jolt
>>
I think I want to get back on Lexapro. Doing a full medication wash showed me my OCD was the worst thing in my life
>>
>>36296707
It sucks 'cause a lot of people don't have any sort of training to break that news. Which I get.
Worked a job where I was sort of taught how.
"hey where are you at right now?"
Is always the first question, then sorting out how to break the news from there.
>>
>>36296729
Everyone in my life wonders how I exist without medication, just raw dogging the world and my own mind.
>>
>>36296735
I never block anyone
>>
>>36296707
she was in a private room for making calls but they are not really sound proofed and she was screaming quite loudly
it was like something out of a movie
at first I did not even really hear/process it
>>
>>36296743
>just raw dogging the world and my own mind
I gave up recently on that after 27 years.
I cant rawdog it and be successful I found out.
>>
>>36296651
im v mixed about it. ive been there the 2nd longest alongside my other coworker who has been working here since our store opened
i know all the ins and outs of running the place and how everything works, i basically do managerial duties constantly as it is rn and essentially help run the store as a regular associate
id get a v minimal pay increase but the hours would be more consistent and if anything theyd be able to work around my schedule more
i also feel like itd be overall less stressful bc id be interacting with customers less since i wouldnt be running the register
all of my customers really like me and personality wise, my boss also said that with how defensive i can sometimes be itd actually be beneficial from an asm position iushgiuosfhdgh
>>36296691
ive already been there long term but desu idc about moving up the company, i would never want to work for corporate
im honestly kind of interested in how it would look on a resume though
theyd be more flexibile with my hours and i already constantly close my store anyways, so id just keep doing that and with my knowledge and everything i alreaedy know, shes v comfortable with the idea of me being promoted
im kind of leaning towards actually doing it but idk. i told her that im open to doing it and that if i dont get the position, then i dont get the position & theres no sweat off my back
>>
>>36296745
And if I were to block them, like I did before, they just make alts to spam me on
It's kinda funny waking up to 4 diff alts trying to add you 2bh
>>
File: 1710850542915869.jpg (250 KB, 688x1023)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
cant believe i got this nice takeaway for just 6.5e. if i wasn't feeling so ravenous this coulda lasted me two days easy.

>>36296612
>mmm yogurt edition
nice.
>qott
generally i am unaffected but if it's particularly bad then i might 'it is what it is' internally.
or if it's something like getting deported i guess i did like a solid 4 month streak of being high there but not sure if that counts as an inconvenience. i guess it was rather inconvenient.
>>
>>36296760
zero ppl care
stop posting about this shit
>>
>>36296756
I think you’re considering the correct questions
demonstrating development including by promotion to increased levels of responsibility is an important part of every CV
>>
>>36296779
I don't care about your views on it either believe it or not
>>
>>36296769
how’d table tennis go frienda ?
>>
>>36296787
touch grass, you're a teenager go out and live your life instead of engaging with 4channel
>>
>>36296787
>>36296791
in all honesty paige is giving you extremely good advice here
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45 KB, 564x564)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>36296791
I've been doing shit today all day. Now I'm going to go cook whenever there's a chance and then tomorrow I've got gym n like 3 hrs of driving lessons
>>36296801
I do know that. It'd be nice if she didn't do it out of spite
>>
>>36296795
There is something inherently wrong with the angle you're on and the angle of the floor and background. It is not filling me with joy.
>>
File: 1719268720491089.jpg (356 KB, 1280x720)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>36296811
it's not out of spite breh
i spent my teenage years flirting with men online, posting on 4chan and eight chan and four twenty chan and trap chan etc and continued into my 20s
it was a waste
i should've spent more time with my ex bff, rather than seeking connection or attention online. it's all poppycock, for the most part
>>
>>36296760
if you really felt menaced about it you'd threaten seriously to take legal action and they'd back off the moment you showed evidence you were actually speaking to a lawyer
but instead you post about it here all day, which makes it worse, which you know. for why? attention?
>>36296779
honestly i get ur well intentioned but the way u keep coming at her all this is gonna do is start beef. be a liiittle nice to her maybe :p
>>
>>36296838
oke i'll back off, it's just annoying seeing someone make the same mistakes i made
>>
>>36296835
ok nvm ignore me telling you to be nice this is a v nice and good post
i just want her to listen but if she can't hear this maybe she is retarded kek
>>
>>36296835
I try my best to but this is literally the only social circle I have and I'm too deep on sunk cost to call it quits rn
Next year I'll actually get to interact w people irl via classes and/or a job if I'm unlucky so it won't be as bad, but for not shits kinda bleak
All I can do is fuck around in my house cleaning and cooking and take walks to shop etc
>>36296838
My intention is to avoid harm on all parties, as spiteful and vengeful as I am
I could've just told authorities a long while ago and I could even tell their employer now since I know it
If she just stayed quiet and let me actually enjoy the one place I know people on and can interact with them without fear or akwardness that'd be nice
>>36296857
Weird. That jap stuff looks cool also
>>
File: jiro.jpg (587 KB, 2048x1536)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
>>36296857
never add anyone
>>
>>36296855
>>36296862
mb i misread ur vibe
i think i need to back off on you a little in fact lol
>>
>>36296835
very true now get out there yourself : )
>>
might actually need to resume facial electro desu :(
i wish they still did opiate painkiller IV at the place though.. it hurts so much and local anesthesia is worthless
>>
File: dinner.gif (3.19 MB, 390x498)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB GIF
>>36296884
Everyone should add me and invite me to asian food. I want some now.
>>
File: angy.jpg (14 KB, 240x180)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
my prog was out for delivery and now it's back at the post office
>>
>>36296881
>I'm too deep on sunk cost to call it quits rn
it's only been a few months, put all the effort you've put into compiling htmls and making screencaps and infodumps into building relationships irl and you'll be in a better place

>>36296890
uhhhh uuuuhhhhhhh i went for a run earlier
by myself
but i might go to hobby lobby
by myself
uhhhhhhhhh yeah i should try making friends somehow, it's just harder as a 30 year old neet than a 19 year old socialite
>>
hey it's a me, melvin
>>
>>36296913
the best time to stop wasting your life away is 10 years ago but since that’s not an option today will have to do
>>
File: 1718610015993631.jpg (510 KB, 2000x1140)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>36296789
it was good we played for a few hours, had some good laughs and listened to brat and some other nice tunes. he was much better than me at the start but i picked it up pretty quick.
had some drinks after, caught up and grabbed this takeaway. hope to do it again sometime soon. defs a good workout.

>>36296897
stir fried pork w rice happening rn.

>>36296835
imagine not having like half ur formative core memories online.
>>
>>36296881
you don't have to actually do any damage on them to show that you're willing to. if you get legal representation who can advise you and be the only way you communicate to them (instead of replying at all to messages or 4chan dramaposting), then they'll either leave you alone or they are crazy enough to actually need some jail time
maybe this feels nicer but it's really just dragging your and their image through the mud to internet strangers and leaving you just as open to harassment
>>
>>36296913
You're right paige but I can't do anything irl for now still, I can't get a job until I change gender legally since my ass is not bothering w misgendering, I don't have classes yet, there's legitimately nothing to do here else than go to gyms and all the younger people are off on a city that's like 30 mins away by car
Best I can hope for is getting my license next week and then having freedom to like go to a bar or smth on that city, and then ig pray I perform well there
>>
File: c1zuywrr3lv91.jpg (111 KB, 1284x1442)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>36296933
i know

>>36296934
>imagine not having like half ur formative core memories online.
most of them are honestly
unrestricted internet access from age 8 on in the 2000s internet is NOT great
>>
>>36296934
aww I am very very happy to hear this
such a tough move but there are a few bright spots
good work making the healthy choice today
>>
File: 1717001244028758.jpg (477 KB, 1170x1149)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
Turns out the program crashes if you copy trips directly off of it. Good to know ig
>>36296934
Not on my plate. A most cruel fate.
>>36296937
You are right yeah.. I mean I'm not exactly mature enough to be dealing with any of this mentally and I'm kinda just doing the classic of taking hits and praying the attackers piss off at some point
>>
File: 1717959277178749.jpg (62 KB, 613x712)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>"""/mftg/""
>male fo temale general
>>36296612
>qott
very badly (i guess it really depends on how big the inconvenience is though)
generally, any difference in routine or anything that throws off my plans really messes with me; i wish i was more flexible
>>36296729
gl
i was on lexapro for anxiety for a 'really' short period during hs before getting switched to other stuff, it didnt really work out for me
>>
>>36296939
>2023 law allows spaniards to self-id gender on their documents from age 16 and up
confirmed laguna is 15 or under
>>
>>36296969
>Turns out the program crashes if you copy trips directly off of it. Good to know ig
did you press control-c
that's not a crash that's you telling the program to stop running
>>
File: IMG_20240617_101037.jpg (168 KB, 937x937)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>36296983
It's in process now and has 2 months left until it's changed.
>>36296985
I am genuinely becoming retarded
>>
>>36296939
think you will do well and make good friends irl def stop the “sunk cost” nonsense make a clean break from it fr fr
>>36296957
you’re in a new town right ? maybe can find some new groups
>>
>>36296999
damn that's insane what makes it take that long??
when you change gender marker here they just like, take your photo type the letter F and print a new driver's license. and i live in redneckland
>>
>Uses linux for 2 years
>Blames program for closing after hitting ctrl + c
I better keep trying to get diff skills because I am clearly not made for IT
>>36297013
You just come there say you wanna do it and then they tell u to wait 3 months and then u get to do it, though at least for class I get to have it changed earlier etc so I'm not getting misgendered there and such
It's not too bad but it is pretty annoying
>>
>>36297020
hmm can't decide if i like that or not. on some level it makes sense cause like, here technically i don't know if they could stop someone just coming in and changing their gender every day as long as they keep paying the $45 new license fee, which is a little ehh... but it's also retarded that you a passing tranny on hrt can't get your ID changed
we need same day changes but vibe police at the dmv kek
>>
>>36296623
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tmjFIR5AZL8
I wish I was a more compassionate person
>>
>>36297042
That would be most ideal. I'm happy that I get to have it changed without any weird processes at least, just a bit of a bother for me to have to wait
Already been girlmoding and out to everyone that knew me irl for a month by the point I started the namechange process
>>
File: 1718351011228105.jpg (80 KB, 705x768)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>36296957
honestly as fucked up as it was at the time i'm kinda glad i had the experience. rose tinted glasses maybe but not a whole lot of ppl got to ride that ride. early 4chan really was something else.

>>36296960
letting my life crash and burn was the easy part, the tough part is getting it all back.
but yeah it was nice.
dunno abt health i'm back to drinking now.

>>36296939
do ppl really gender based on id there?
>>
>>36297060
Well they'd call me by my name, coworkers would at least and that's who you interact with the most in there
>>
>>36297049
in what sense ?
I don’t think I would ever think of you as lacking compassion
>>
File: IMG_2031.jpg (345 KB, 2000x2000)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
MTFG might be awful, and horrible, and filled with retards and some sex pests
But at least we don't have kpop stans or furries.
>>
>>36297060
just don’t drink in an open ended way
have a drink sure but then put the cap on and set it aside
what you want isn’t at the bottom of that bottle
and what you need isn’t either
>>
>>36297054
ya at least it'll be soon and you pass so like, it's just one summer while you're a student of free time instead of work, could be worse
>already been girlmoding and out to everyone that knew me irl for a month by the point I started the namechange process
better than me, i changed my name legally over a year after coming out, and came out before i even could pass :')
also didn't change gender marker till last year lol
>>
>>36297077
And what about me.
>>36297088
It'll be fine yeah.. still scared of girlmoding properly where people could see me again n again and interact w me cuz I feel like I don't actually 100% pass but idk. I'm sure it'll all go fine
>>
>>36297077
i'm a little bit of a jpop stan am i allowed
>>
>>36297099
>And what about me.
You fall under the retard category.
But thats ok

>>36297101
jpop is not kpop
>>
>>36297108
I ward off this foul demon
>>36297115
Retard and furry tyvm
>>
>>36297069
imo I'm quite mean and unpleasant to be around
been trying to improve but I've sorta hit an impasse as of recent
>>
>>36297000
it's not much of a town, there's like a bar and some gas stations. closest city is 30 minutes, i could try looking around there though idk

>>36297060
>rose tinted glasses maybe but not a whole lot of ppl got to ride that ride. early 4chan really was something else.
that is true, certainly is a unique perspective out of all of humanity to have lived through that time period during that part of my life
>>
>>36297099
okay not to feed your alleged narcissism kek, but fwiw you're honestly gorgeous, like you'd be pretty for a cis woman. obviously you see yourself from a lot more candid views than you post, but i have a hard time imagining you don't pass to at least nearly a stealth level from what we've seen. anglefrauding can only do so much
all to say yes i think it will go fine for you :)
>>
File: 1719328932200369.jpg (38 KB, 500x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>36297066
you can go by whatever name you want in practice 'hi i'm [whatever]' when you introduce urself.
i 100% understand the avoidance tho if you can get away with it. much neater to not get tangled before it's all in order.

>>36297083
idk it tastes good and makes it easier to fall asleep. i don't really feel drunk unless i really get sloshed which i only do when i'm struggling. atm i'm doing fine and enjoying these cranberry gins.

>>36297077
or people here are good at hiding their power level.
>>
>>36297115
>jpop is not kpop
obviously lol. but it attracts a similar breed of weirdo westerner sometimes so i think people have a similar ick towards ppl liking it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynYweIsI1I
>tfw he's already married
kms
>>
>>36297077
we do got some lolberts tho unfortunately
>t lolbert
>>
>>36297157
>but it attracts a similar breed of weirdo
Jpop stans are a bit odd, but they're not harassing people on twitter and other platforms with death threats if you say you don't like their favourite artist.
Or spam videos on unrelated twitter threads, and some that cover tragedies.
>>
>>36297126
this doesn’t sound like you !
you always seem caring and gentle
mean to yourself perhaps
did you do any of the exploring you mentioned
>>36297134
that’s a really good idea
esp while living w your mother getting out to the city and having a social group there is gonna be a great way to maintain some independence and autonomy
also investigating what kind of social activities are available in that region is a good project to work on for now
>>
>>36297140
The pics aren't rlly inacurrate, I try to keep things at normal angles and mostly do boomer pics for anything and everything, I've been passing flawlessly for like a year now but the thing is I'm still scared of long term interaction w someone that's only known me as female
Like that they could clock me and then harass me idk.. or maybe find me weird for having a slightly off voice for a female (not unpassing again, but I'm autistic as shit so I speak whispering and very slow or very fast + it's slightly deeper than cis women voices, though that's probably from my mom which has the same thing.)
It's probably just paranoia. I hope so.
>>36297143
Yeah I know that, just scared of having to deal w stuff if someone sees what name I'm registered as and I have to clarify things etcetera
>>
im NOT going to say "mean" things
>>
>>36296795
this room is wonderful
>>
>>36297143
less gin and more cranberry : )
tend your habits like a garden w care and prudence
>>
>>36297175
true jpop stans are too busy harassing ww2 comfort women
>>
>>36297188
ok.
then tell me that some late transitioners can still pass
>>
>>36297176
not yet
I've been waiting for the weather to clear up(and it has)
>>
>>36297201
ok get some sunscreen and maybe a hat but have fun !
>>
>>36296795
if this is who i think it is based yuge progress to have moved and got a roomie
>>
>>36297178
Your mind is not fully transitioned
>>
>>36297194
it's a 5.5% abv premix i can't exactly go too hard with these. and i only have six cans doubt i'll finish em tonight.
>>
>>36297188
uh oh larf alert is beeping
>>
File: 1716016726971497.png (129 KB, 534x740)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>36297231
Because I fear people figuring I'm trans?
>>
File: 1641466541671.jpg (43 KB, 600x720)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>36297108
ok
>>
>>36297234
alright but all that aside I’m really glad you went out and had a nice time
>>
Maybe a strange question. Can you still have a sex drive and also loose the ability to get an erection or ejaculate?
>>
>>36297178
well take me with a grain of salt as i fully believe no one has ever believed for a second i'm female. you actually pass, great ofc, but as for the challenges unique to that idk that i'm like, the best for advice on how to help you navigate it :p
that said, my main advice would be that at your looks it really is kinda down to managing anxieties and projecting confidence, "hot girl mindset" kind of thing. like, even if paranoid anxious presentation doesn't clock you it still raises weird flags and then the anxiety can make you overreact to that to become even more anxious. don't let that feedback loop happen, work on trusting that yourself and your vibe and your quirks of speech are just you, and then all the parts of it that carry awkward energy will melt away
>>
yay my turquoise green paint arrived

>>36297199
yea look at kat

>>36297241
cud???
>>
>>36297320
So I just have to be confident.. I can try I guess
>>
>>36297198
>true, jpop stans are too busy harassing ww2 comfort women
>true jpop stans are too busy harassing ww2 comfort women
there was supposed to be a comma after the first word of this sentence what a disaster
>>
>>36297331
yes but not just that like, get to the root of what's making you unconfident and don't just learn to mask confidence but actually be unafraid is more what i was trying to get at. faking it till you make it works somewhat but if you're still paranoid underneath it'll lead to burnout
>>
why i die alone ? : (
>>
>>36297376
More complicated but still attainable.. The issue is trauma from harassment (recently amplified by you know what) and from bullying which I got for basically my entire life
Getting over that is really really hard or at least has been for me
>>
File: 1710638155410906.png (917 KB, 1185x1390)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
>>36297433
>bullying which I got for basically my entire life
this happens 2 everyone though
>>
how do y'all do this with... anything really?
> wake up at 6
> leave the house at 7
> at uni at 8
> leave uni at 19:30,
> am home at 20:30
still gotta shower, cook, do laundry, clean etc, like ???
>>
File: 20221219_115106.jpg (26 KB, 960x527)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>36297465
>>
File: 1669390485663851.jpg (58 KB, 500x387)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
few threads ago i mentioned about writing a coming out letter to my father - not that anyone remembers or cares.
something that just came to mind was that my dad has access to multiple firearms.
how the fuck do i make sure neither of us end up dead or physically hurt?
>>
File: 1709168543331008.jpg (464 KB, 2000x2000)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>36297481
it's true i got bullied all the time all my life

>>36297488
firearms are a shitty way to kys
>>
>>36297485
You're the "dread" person from earlier no?
Eve I'm guessing?
>>36297503
2 people aren't the world
>>
Truth
>>
File: FnGeGoZWQAMHVhz.jpg (8 KB, 238x238)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>36297503
>firearms are a shitty way to kys
i know that's why i want to avoid his death or him shooting me
>>
True colors
>>
File: twitter_400x400.png (246 KB, 400x400)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>36297538
How boring.
>>
>>36297479
Are you in undergrad?
You really shouldn't be at campus for 11-12 hours a day if you are?
If you're a grad student I get it though.
>>
https://youtu.be/n9DmdAwUbxc
>>
File: 55141647856099.jpg (408 KB, 1076x1345)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>36297433
definitely attainable. lot of emotional burden to carry tho, i feel u and sorry it's something you gotta carry fren
but give it time, plus self care and maybe some therapy, you'll find your confidence :)
>>
File: first_sp.png (176 KB, 750x930)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>36297559
Only interested in the first bit
>>
>>36297488
>believing your dad will shoot you if you come out
Fucking retard, don't come out to him then.
>>
>>36297568
I'll try young anon I'll try..
>>
>>36297317
yes
they aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>36297488
>>36297564
I think I worded myself wrong. I've no plans to kms. I'm only worried that he might, or possibly attempting to shoot me.
He lives like 10 minutes away, but still. It's something that's been on my mind
>>
>>36297603
thevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoices
>>
Deep
>>
>>36297488
if you live with him don't come out until that changes
if you don't just don't do it at his house ask him to lunch or call or something
>>
jazz brother
https://youtu.be/JQvc-Gkwhow
yeuhhh
janny's cool yo
one time i posted jazz here and hayato responded saying that the whole genre was terrible! i just cannot understand...improvisation is beautiful
>>
File: 1717091360713520.jpg (131 KB, 860x1200)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>36297428
everyone does. death is a solitary event.

>>36297465
speaking of bullies. my middle school bully bear hug embraced me and kissed my cheek completely unprompted when i met him at a friend's graduation years later. what does that mean? stilll puzzles me.
>>
>>36297610
if your dad loves you so little you really truly genuinely think him driving to your house to murder you for being trans is a possibility, you should not come out and also completely remove him from your life and move to an address he doesn't know
>>
>>36297632
They were never on my diary they are always on my head. Why would they be on paper.
>>
>>36297555
im fucking tired thats what i am.
nah but its just one more month till the semester is over. exam period be like that
>>
File: file.png (45 KB, 779x394)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
being non binary seems like such a fucking chore
>>
>>36297614
>thevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoicesthevoices
ain't that a mood every waking hour of every day
>>
Ahhhhh there's never enough time in a day
>>
File: PXL_20240625_173256945.jpg (1.29 MB, 3264x1836)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
how fucking over is it for me? i turn 21 in a week i dropped out after a year of college, im unemployed, i have a horrible immune system and am disabled, im unable to sleep without meds, i smoke enough weed to be high 24/7, im fully a NEET loser in every sense and I don't think i have it in me to kms, does snyone know of any hitman i can hire to kill me for 500$?
>>
>>36297668
Summer semester is dogshit dude.
I took 4 of them during undergrad to take all the classes I needed.
Still get nightmares about them.
Oh boy, I love taking an exam every god damn week.
>>
>>36297639
First laugh you've given me kudos
>>
>>36297709
I am extremely unsurprised
>>
>>36297701
get a job then chip away at the other checkboxes bothering you and watch your life slowly improve with perseverance and virtue by your side
>>
>>36297701
You might be a huge big fat loser, but at least you pass i guess?
>>
>>36297701
cute picture. relate hard. have to just believe you'll make it. i believe in you :D
>>
>>36297670
i wish i could begin to understand what "not cis" even means to these people lol
if mxter heccin enbylad over here is so pressed about being amab then crazy idea maybe he could transition his sex about it
>>
it'll always feel worse than it really is
>>
>>36297753
post your ogre pictures you were talking about in the previous threads
>>
>>36297704
i luckily only have 6 exams, 2 papers and a video presentation within 2 weeks. starts in 3 so i still have some time to finish studying but i noticed that i havent understood a bunch which i thought i did so ugh
>>
>>36297753
fuck up you gippo
>>
>>36297738
>i wish i could begin to understand what "not cis" even means to these people lol
isn't that just what insecure trans people say when they don't wanna say "I'm trans" for some reason or think they're somehow "more trans" or "different" than a binary trans person? Or some kind of weird subconscious stolen valor idea?

I remember Year 0 of my transition I'd just cope and nervously tell people I'm "just kinda nonbinary haha" because I was afraid of calling myself a woman back then.
>>
>>36297769
You got this, friend.
Bit crazy for doin it, but you got it.
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (62 KB, 1170x1791)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>36297701
please explain to me how you afford this lifestyle my bank account has been on a negative balance for months and i'm about to get evicted
>t fellow unemployed college dropout constantly on thc genetically borked neet
>>
>>36297789
Yes
>>
>>36297790
if i fail my parents who i still live with at 20 will probably kill me so uh id just rather not fail
>>
>>36297753
stop posting here for a couple months then return with a new name and everyone will forget
coming here as larry the cocklobster is more or less self harm
if you need to 4chan tranny whinge while you're letting this place forget you, go make threads on anon for it
>>
>>36297812
no shame in living with your parents.
expensive/hard af to live on your own and do school full time.
i'm 27, and most of my friends still live with their parents.
but we're also in california and they want $2500/month for studios....
>>
>>36297802
when i was a "straight masc guy" in high school i wore femboy fits at raves and got done up in pretty makeup that got me compliments, skill issue ;^)
>>
File: IMG_20240625_214914.jpg (2.06 MB, 3840x1728)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
In janny we trust
>>
>>36297873
price in my city (doesnt rly matter that i dox myself since its <1mio) the highest in the country-
https://housinganywhere.com/Munich--Germany/cost-of-living-munich
>>
I want to cry
>>
File: IMG_20240625_225127.jpg (1.04 MB, 1500x1945)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
how do i stop being so hideously ugly? please i am seriously asking, i hate my huge skull

>>36297872
i get off on this in a way
>>36297890
congrats
>>
>>36297890
congrats i did so since i was a kid, even played the female lead in a few of my schools theatre groups plays but still only got to troon (start to boymode) at 18 when i was able to get an account without parental supervision. now im a gigahon aswell. you can kow that ur trans early and be a hon
>>
A sonic anime goes harder than I had expected
>>
>>36297950
why do you take so much pictures
why do you post so much pictures
why do you always smile on them
this is so weird
>>
>>36297920
https://housinganywhere.com/Los-Angeles--United-States/cost-of-living-in-los-angeles
idk if i trust this site
>>
>>36297950
makeup, posture, proper clothing, hrt, working out, weigh cyceling etc. it takes mental strength and comittment but its been said a thousand times
>>
>>36297950

where was this photo taken
>>
>>36297950
thats pretransition & hrt, right?
>>
>>36298087
you're not a narcissic and why smile and being ok for your picture to be taken if you were suicidal? please explain
>>
File: IMG_6757.png (185 KB, 564x563)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
=.= real ahh sit
>>
>>36298209
>7years hrt and post ffs, hrt and ffs are fake af
shut the fuck up you lying retard.
>>
File: 1716228425509034.jpg (104 KB, 900x900)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I need to get shot
>>
lets have some fun
>>
File: kuro.png (253 KB, 464x612)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3NTJNp4D4
>>
Hmm my brow feels more prominent than usual. Could it be
a) BDD acting up
c) years of eating disorders taking fat away from my face
d) somehow despite good results elsewhere (my boobs have started growing again!) my levels are fucked enough that my brow bone has mysteriously grown
Take a wild guess which my brain thinks is most likely
>>
Thread of the dead
>>
>>36298420
tuesday at 1/3pm in the US
peoples at work
>>
>>36298436
If y'all got jobs why you ain't giving me no moners
>>
elden hon
i need pp so fucking bad sobbing
>>
File: 1624935237415.png (572 KB, 1080x1080)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>36298451
?
>>
>>36298420
i am here for you my love, 23:40 here, on a communist rusty can called train
>>
File: 143458.jpg (809 KB, 1705x2016)
809 KB
809 KB JPG
I finally found it
nature
I found the nature
>>
>>36298496
now i understand why people dont like you here
>>
>>36298539
weird post to pick that was one of the first times i've seen larbert be actually funny lol
>>
>>36297950
the saddest thing is seeing how not bad lari is compared to the pretrans pics of actual trannies on mtfg, but knowing he's too wormed to ever actually use that potential and will instead just keep being a sad raperepper
>>
File: cat-shaped-cheesecake17.jpg (99 KB, 1280x853)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Mental stability currently held together by cute cat pictures
>>
>>36298451
wish i could just like manifest a perfect sweet gentle std free man to come fuck me senseless then cuddle me for awhile then when i recover he's just poof and i can go back to playing elden ring
>>
>>36298209
Are you the hrt version of a /fit/ hardgainer/gde?
>>
>>36298209
>>36298605
don't listen to him he took hrt for 3 months then quit because he was scared people would notice his breast buds
>>
>>36298598
fucking realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll omlll
>>
File: 143844.jpg (3.49 MB, 3000x3750)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
touched grass
watched a guy attempt to golf into the valley
I'm still miserable but honestly it feels alot better
>>
>>36298612
Get a life
>>
>>36298613
That makes a lot more sense
I figured it was some kind of fucked up tragedy if I was doing better in my 30s than they are
>>
I fucked up the trip gen again. That is not how you did it.
>>
>>36298647
fix it
fix it
fix it
>>
>>36298647
>aFaust
>Faust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqpsP84fog
>>
>>36298667
I am trying.
>>36298668
Honestly this is probably the best trip I got since "a faust" actually makes sense since there's not one "faust" in the game it refers to since they're multiple beings.
>>
>>36298631
>>36298506
nice!
looks so pretty
i need to take a long hike somewhere nice soon if the weather cools a bit, its been far too long
>I'm still miserable
ya having somewhere pretty to feel miserable softens the edges of it a bit
>>
>>36298569
wtf are you talking about lol
>>36298605
idk who that is
>>36298539
why
>>36298506
>>36298631
very beautiful nature naz
>>
>>36298675
>she doesn't know about the og faust
>>
Posted a couple of webms in /fit/ asking for help with some of my lifts, and it was interesting how quickly shit melted down
A couple posters recognized me from my trip years ago
And an AWFUL lot of simping and people arguing that there's no way the people who remembered me were right
And then one poster actually answering my questions lol
>>
>>36298689
I do not care about the "og faust".
>>
>>36298701
i'm glad you're here so i can remember why i fucking hate teenagers and not accidentally befriend one irl
>>
>>36298605
aaa i am so dumb, i got it now, ya, that is me, hrt and ffs is a scam
>>
>>36298605
A hardgainer or a Genetic Dead End are labels typically applied to people that can't stick with a consistent program long enough to actually see results, and then just whinge about their body/genes just not responding to exercise and being unable to make gains
>>
>>36298720
>hrt and ffs is a scam
genuinely, i mean this with full sincerity.
die
>>
>>36298716
Happens.
>>
File: motoko tower.png (1006 KB, 990x747)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
It's not over until my heart stops beating.
>>
File: IMG_2088.jpg (32 KB, 623x678)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>36298762
thats what jesus said on day 3
>>
>>36298682
>>36298683
:)
wild thing is all these trails along yhe river are only a leisurely half an hour away
but I have to go through a few neighborhoods via a bikepath and I never walked down that far
so I guess now I have a nice place to retreat to
took me like an hour of wandering to find a path that didn't take me through private property tho kek
>>
>>36298774
Can jesus tell me how the fuck does this Regex thing work.
>>
>>36298774
his heart got stabbed out it def wasnt beating
>>
File: IMG_20240513_193435.jpg (3.58 MB, 3472x3904)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB JPG
>>36298722
i was a hardgainer desu, i worked hard for like 1.5years and not that much muscle, it is all about genetics
>>
>>36298720
Yeah hormones didn't do shit
>>
have any of you girls gotten jobs at starbucks to get ffs insured? Im just trying to get it as soon as humanly possible, but I also cant bear to work at starbucks since I dont even enjoy coffee so I just want to get in and get out.
>>
>>36298816
kek fucking twink thinks he's a neverpasser
it would be tragic if it weren't so hilarious
>>
>>36298805
>his heart got stabbed
he really messed up with that one
>>
since its eww posting hours with larry already
enemas are a lot easier than I thought
just did one for the first time
i dont get why paige doesnt do them before she uses her toys
>>
>>36298836
giwtwm 7 years and left mogs me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWlxnBTr-k
>>
>>36298841
if in the US: you need to work there at least three months to be benefits eligible, takes until start of the next month for insurance coverage to kick in, then you need to stay with the company until after your surgery is done and paid for.
they'll give you pto for recovery though
>>
>>36298841
>>36298876
oh also, need to average at least 20 hours a week during those three months. it's both time with the company and hours worked
>>
>>36298857
I'm so sorry
Every time Google Photos drags out left in its 'Memories' feature I kind of died a little until I learned to laugh at it
>>
>>36298892
they give you insurance for 20 hours a week?
every place ive ever worked said 40 or you dont get shit
>>
still really nervous tho
I just know my cousin is going to be sad and disappointed with me
but there's nothing that can be done
>>
>>36298880
So far only 15 months and no surgeries
But shit is slow and takes time for shit to actually change
If you literally did stop 3 months in, of course you didn't get big changes
>>
>>36298905
nobody at starbucks gets 40 hours unless you're a supervisor or above. they don't want to pay overtime, law requires they do for people on wage working over 40 hours in a week so they make managers keep all scheduling below that as often as possible
below 20 you get treated like a temp worker, 20-40 part timers they give full benefits
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (143 KB, 1448x2048)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
i ordered food like a moron when im on the verge of passing out from lack of sleep.
now i have to be awake for atleast an hour more to get my food from the door...
>>
>>36298941
super interesting
i've never worked in food or a big chain like that before.
>>
sup trannoids just wanna ask. why do transformers simp hard for creepy peverts? thank you
>>
>>36299003
>why do transformers simp hard for creepy peverts?
Got an example?
If its on twitter/reddit disregard them.
Most normal people hate them too
>>
File: 2023-12-26-16-15-32.jpg (220 KB, 2334x1622)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>36299007
Yeah, these b-cups and still growing boobs happened without any endocrine influence lmao
Hell, here's 6 months ago
>>
>>36299033
Bitch.
>>
>>36299007
it's what I forgot
which is to say something important
at this point bro might honestly start contemplating throwing me out
I hope I can still have a good week
>>
>>36299026
Idk i only know one transformer irl but I've seen drama happen online because trannoids simp for pornsick shemale fetishists love bombing them and i read about this shit happening irl too. like a writer i used to follow got mixed up with a self confessed t girl porn watching chaser.
>>
>>36299033
Don't feed into the troll that posts pretransition photos and then lies about having ffs and been on HRT for 7 years; to fuck with early transitioners
>>
2 questions:
a) are hormone tests b4 and during diy neccesairy
b) how do you best take progress pics
>>
>>36299054
Mmm, maybe they think of the attention as validation?
Like how on /r/mtf John50s will post about being happy they got catcalled
>>
Anyone playing some dota2?

My steam url is stress_relief_by_kitten_squad
>>
>>36299069
>are hormone tests b4 and during diy neccesairy
You should be safe and only use diy as a last resort. If you get your levels tested, and you have more E than T as a man, they're ganna try to fix it
Then if you tell them you're diy, they will strongly recommend against it.

>>36299069
>how do you best take progress pics
just take a picture of what you think you want to see?
I took a greasy ass unshaven, no shower in a week, depression pic as my first one 10 years ago.
Highlighted how far I came
>>
File: yandere-list.jpg (98 KB, 1200x675)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
do bpdemons deserve love?
>>
>>36299103
kill yourself
>>
>>36299054
nice which transformer do u know
>>36299069
>a) are hormone tests b4 and during diy neccesairy
yes lmao
u dont want to hondose urself or have extremely high e levels
also important to check ur t levels
>>
File: 1719007291064767.jpg (1.12 MB, 1280x1600)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>36299108
only me
>>
>>36299074
are trannazoids really that desperate? kinda creepy nida *sip jewce* I wanna know now. how can you tell if tranny is being genuine or its sex starved social outcast brain is simping for you in an irrational and delusional way?
>>
>>36299108
Given I have a sibling with bipolar 2 , and bpd, and they've put in a lot of work and had good therapy to curb the brain goblins? Absolutely
>>
>>36299115
the one that turns into a mac truck
>>
>>36299134
hell yeah
>>
>>36299125
it doesn't matter if you like men, women, or nazi femboys exclusively
that's always a risk
red flags are all obvious stuff that points to mental illness
>>
>>36299170
Stop trying to crawl your way back in.
>>
>>36299125
>are trannazoids really that desperate?
Some are genuinely that desperate.
Don't lump the majority with the minority though.
And most of us feel like we had a childhood robbed from us paired with depression and a bunch of other fun stuff, its common.

>how can you tell if tranny is being genuine or its sex starved social outcast brain is simping for you in an irrational and delusional way?
No way to tell, its why chasers are so prevalent, even on this board.
"oh boy i can finally have a mentally ill gf of my own"
they don't care if its fake or real
>>
>>36299170
>BA
i thought you couldn't afford that stuff
>>
>>36299133
I read the stories people talk about here and on other places and im a bit discouraged. Am I harming my fp? I dont mean to I just love them so much I could never lose them. She makes me so happy. I mean I am an awful person but I would never hurt her on person, if I can be good for one person it would be her. She has had to remind me a few times to be a good girl and not snap at people who are being nice to her. Its just involuntary at this point
>>
>>36299200
I meant the entire community.
>>
>get dildo because curious
>try out giving a bj
>can't even go 10cm without starting to gag

its over before it even started
>>
>>36299171
whats a red flag in a trannoid though? pretty sure trannyism is a red flag by itself. you are all mentally ill or autistic or jappafag waps or all three.

>>36299195
okay but I'm not talking about chasers but trannites who simp for random men. like I cant tell if this tranny just seems me as a friend or its delusional brain has is simping for me. i dont mind being friends though. just friends.
>>
>>36299217
>not taking the extreme stories posted on 4chan as artistic works of fiction
If you have BPD you can't work through a lot of the stuff to no longer meet the diagnostic criteria
>>
>>36299054
there's a slight allure to dating a hideous sissy boomerhon if for no other reason than to brutally mog him and to be unambiguously a woman in bed to him
>>
>>36299170
i was pretty high body fat then so not much definition and i lifted very hard, i had my local delivery guy say to me that he saw me at the gym and i pushed myself very very hard at the gym and how i am capable of doing that also i had some big gym dude regular probably on steroids nod to me as a salute in a nice approval way, i genuinely pushed myself
why do you think women didn't want me? ugly + kinda scrawny ecto body.. gymaxxing is a joke, chad is born not made..
>>
>>36299239
https://youtu.be/8QScpDGqwsQ?si=4Jf7F3zqpvz4YmDL&t=105
Trannyism isnt really a red flag, just an unfortunate mistake. And i'd say being mentally ill kinda is par for the course. If you mean at least depression in that.
And you're complaining about japanese stuff on a chan site, idk what you mean.

>like I cant tell if this tranny just seems me as a friend or its delusional brain has is simping for me
I'm guessing you're young, and also retarded, so i'll be nice.
If they want to be your friend, they're not 'simping'. Just like how gay people would be your friend, not everyone wants to date you, or is obsessed with you.
>>
>>36299103
stop posting here
>>
Cats.
>>
>>36299108
>do bpdemons deserve love?
it's important we consider the individual in care. for example, i individually, definitely do not
>>
>>36299170
>arms cut up like that
I thought Kat was kind of unwelcome here?
>>
>>36299293
the HRT is going to your head tranny. your inferiority complex is shining.

>>36299297
I mean yeah im a wap too (minus the white part). All I'm saying is being a wap is a sign of brain damage or something going wrong inside the head already. and yes I am retarded although i am not young. tranny is getting unusually personal with me. I am too socially maladjusted and my brain has melted to be able to tell if trannoid is just simping or just being friendly. also dont talk to me about gay people. they are retarded and have nothing to do with transformers.
>>
File: Prototype_Marine.jpg (30 KB, 620x420)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36299279
I really dont wanna hurt her. I am mean and my empathy is ass and stunted but I try my best to tap into empathy for her. I hardly feel how others feel but ill look up what others feel and go based on that. I want to feel her feelings and know what she is thinking. Even if its just her I dont really care for most people but I know I want to feel her

>>36299331
I just wanna curl up in her lap or beside her bed or in a room near her anything
>>
>>36299297
also neurobiology is 60% bullshit and look at that guys face. hes not trustworthy.
>>
>>36299384
Work with a therapist who specializes in BPD
Do your homework
Practice the skills and tools you are given by your therapist
Communicate with your partner about these things
>>
File: 1712688320283907-1.jpg (97 KB, 1053x1188)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
It is laguna sleeping time.
>>
>>36299514
sleep well goona, dream of cats and gebura
>>
Ftm here invading your safe space, how do I get my MtF gf to get more interested in anal
>>
>>36299550
threaten to leave her
>>
>>36299550
have you tried open communication perhaps mutual respect
>>
>>36299550
start with a prostate massage thingy first and take things slowly
>>
>>36299554
No I love her
>>36299561
I have, she wants to do anal but she said it hurts too much
>>36299574
She does want to lol, I don't force her into anything but she's not very enthusiastic about it
I'm thinking maybe it's the toys I'm using
>>
>>36299595
I'll buy her a prostate massage, I forgot those were a thing
>>
Can you lose arm muscle without losing butt muscle ? Discuss
>>
>>36299609
Yeah you're gonna have to start with smaller toys and build up over time
Sliquid makes a nice backdoor lube that helps, too
>>
>>36299624
scalpel
>>
>>36299609
Anal sex is disgusting kys
>>
>>36299609
>hurts too much
start slow
small toys and lots of lube
plugs are fun imo
I have alot of issues with pain
but I find the pain lessens if I'm quite aroused
>>
>>36299624
Yeah, just remember to keep doing leg/glute exercises while reducing how much arm exercise you do
>>
File: FzKZM5-WAAc7zoN.jpg (77 KB, 680x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Where to test HRT levels? Giv me links I need to get my labs done ASAP I havent tested after 2.5 years of HRT.
>>
File: smug.png (41 KB, 182x180)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
I'm legitimately curious.

Does the toxicity of this thread and it's satellite servers actually bleed into reality or if there was some kind of awkward /mtfg/ meetup would everyone just silently forget they have beef?
>>
>>36299747
/mtfg/ had a meetup before
I hear it went interestingly
>>
>>36299747
after i posted so many dick pics, i couldn't like stand looking anyone in the eyes irl desu
>>
>>36299747
Gotta get Don King to promote the mtf sunday smackdown
>>
File: IMG_6987.jpg (354 KB, 1170x830)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>36296612
who am i missing? i was thinking about putting buck angel in the same place as blair white honestly they both fit
>>
Laguna quit hiding all your goodies behind your bangs and lips. Let's see that fivehead and bri'ish teeth you rockin lil girl
>>
i had a dream where i shot a black squatter point blank with a shotgun and blew his head off and then i macheted his hand in half
>>
me like booba like me booba alots
>>
>>36296612
>qott
I don't
I'm freaking out
>>
>>36299747
Not sure
I left all the 4chan discords except the monster hunter one
Even Salt's discord for here got real toxic
>>
>>36299853
why are you so bloodthirsty
>>
>>36299882
>Even Salt's discord for here got real toxic
what went wrong?
>>
>>36299893
Nazis, Paige's stalker, me realizing I was failing the vibe check, etc
>>
>>36299889
that’s a good question
>>
>>36299956
not in this one
>>
Bout to go jack off my girl cock so i can make some girl cummies for a quick snack. Cya in a bit ladies
>>
>>36299913
After a while the only people posting there were Robyn, me, and occasionally radio
When other people chimed in it was to say racist shit, or to be bitchy towards people in the server
>>
for as much hono talks about jerking his shit you would think he could get hard for his girlfriend
>>
i don’t want to be a real person. i want to be empty and void and have no individualism
>>
File: IMG_6456.jpg (59 KB, 800x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
i have a sort of recurring nightmare where i see my kin from hundreds of years from now looking through ancestors and they see me and go like
>oh see ______ that was actually a tranny isnt that crazy they changed their name
and that will be the last time another human being ever thinks of me before im forgotten forever
>>
>>36299774
>I hear it went interestingly
in what way
>>
>>36300028
yes officer, i witnessed a beat down
>>
>>36300037
not to be rude but how would a tranny become anyone's ancestor lol
>>
>>36300037
you think too much about shit that doesn't matter at all, you should tend the fields in the hot sun to forget about it
>>
>>36300055
i said kin the first time to be more clear. i have the geneologies of all my great aunts and uncles 6 generations up even though many didnt have kids.
>>
>>36300060
don't you ever wonder when your second death will come laryngitis?
>>
>>36299913
>>36299972
damn
I guess the discords really are just a bad idea period
>>36300038
idk I wasn't there
was in toronto tho before I was ever in this thread
>>
bruh ong bruhbruh
>>
>>36300069
actually a v reassuring thought, that i could impact my like familial descendants as someone's some kind of aunt, even if i never get to have kids of my own
>>
>>36300060
>you should tend the fields in the hot sun to forget about it
agreed. i used to do all the gardening for my grandpa. its good for the body. however, inhaling a bunch of dust from a weed whacker and leaking black out your nose is less good for the body. maybe ill be able to help him again soon with that.
>>36300110
i agree. like my dads cousin was gay and that made it a lot easier for me to come out the first time. maybe i can help someone else down the chain like people before me paved the way to better trans medical care. it's minute but probably not infinitesimal how much we can help trankind. every nice post on this gen might change the trajectory 100 years in the future, you never know.
>>
should i kill myself if i’m deathly afraid of females?
>>
>>36300147
just hide under the floorboards in an airsoft store
>>
>>36300147
no, kill all females, easy
>>
>>36300147
don't kill your fears, embrace them
>>
>>36300147
ywnbam
>>36300180
ywnsubiwyfw (you will never shut up but i wish you fucking would)
>>
>>36300212
>am i low iq and annoying? oopsie
wait fuck this one's relatable
>>
>>36300195
>ywnbam
this does not help me
>>
>>36300147
What about them is scary?
>>
>>36300270
idk i just know that if i was left alone with at least 2 of them i would have a panic attack
>>
>>36300082
Ehh, I find other trans discords are a lot less brain wormed
Something about the company we keep and all that. Turns out keeping Nazis, stalkers, suipushers, revenge porn posters, and enablers in close proximity poisons the well and makes a community worse overall
Not to mention the kind of brainrot you get from /tttt/ or /passgen/
>>
>>36300147
Yes, but for a plethora of more reasons than that.
>>
File: Hitomi.jpg (21 KB, 704x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
note to self dont eat raviolli while watching a youtube documentary on cannibalism
>>
>>36300356
I made this mistake with hot pockets and a body horror behind the scenes compilation
>>
>>36300331
yes this is literally me
>>
>>36300375
took me 20 minutes to eat like 12 ravioli cause of it lol
also link to the compilation sounds cool af?
>>
>>36300356
too much red ?
also what did you learn from the documentary ?
>>
>>36300321
Not to say that I was the poster child for mental health
I was a freshly cracked new trans woman worried about her marriage, her in-laws, her job, all while getting handed a loaded gun of new emotions on top of the adhd and autism
So I think I was too annoying, anyway
>>
>>36300241
i still don't even understand why you hate women. is it just some kind of really twisted up jealousy knot?
>>
For fucks sake... SHEEN! You can just eat, I don't know... A fucking apple? A glass of water? WEIRD idea! And I know already, now you're going to sad post "boo hoo, nobody likes me because I've had" - no, nobody likes you because you FUCKING DON'T IMPROVE ONE. FUCKING. BIT.

Ever since I've been here in 8 fucking years when my life went to shit, and I crawled out of the gutter over and over again, you have been here eating shit all the time, putting your fucking money towards a fucking graphics card. Because you know, that's exactly what you need right now. A fucking graphics card to sit more on your fucking ass and play fucking video all day. While shoving fucking burgers down your fucking hole. Right? Fuck.

I'm trying to like you, quit making it impossible. Please. Like a fucking clockwork. Sheen, nobody is fucking angry at you for posting about fucking foods. People are angry at you for wasting money on graphics cards, video games. Fast food. A car, as I've been recently told. Instead of you selling the car, getting some fucking vegetables. Eating your fucking veggies, drinking some fucking water for once in your life (without added sugar I might add) And I don't know sell your fucking car get a fucking bike.

Like, yes, you are depressed. Wow. 90% of us are fucking depressed. 90% of us have some fucking mental issue we deal with. Yes, we are here to support you. But you don't want support. You just want a fucking pity party. About poor old fat sheen. Who will never be liked. Nigga You look like a fucking middle aged woman. And you do fuck all with it. It's infuriating, it is sad

Oh, and I'm not done yet. Sheen. We've been over this for like, how many years? Like fuck? I've been fucking pre op. I had a fucking dick when you started posting here. And what changed? What did you do in all those years? Fucking nothing.

You did nothing. Despite people constantly offering you help, offering you advice, constantly offering you to do shit for you and WITH you.
>>
File: 1717851781506716.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1242)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>
Your life is nothing, you have ZERO pourpose. You know what to do.
>>
>>36300405
just the texture. lots of sloppy stuff
i learned colombus made up that the people he met i nthe americas were cannibals to enslave them easier lol
>>
>>36300452
they’re so much better than me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_y8f_g6QEw
>>
>>36300584
ur suppose to lay down on the train tracks infront of the train NOT board it. you fucked it up larry as you always do
>>
>>36300584
mebbe go around showing other passengers on the train ur dick pics
>>
File: 1719182822257989.png (356 KB, 744x685)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
Overcome with lust Mono busts Kats crust with a single thrust. A cloud of crust dust escapes in a dust, the color of rust.
>>
>>36300605
the amount of people that suipushed me in this gen is unbelievable, and i am the bad guy apparently
>>36300606
very funny, get your benzo dumbass, maybe you will be even funnier
>>
>>36300584
There's a fun podcast called Respect the Dead?
>>
goodnight
>>
>>36300654
nvm you are not the one with the benzos
>>
NICK LANG'S POOPY POOPHOLE FILLED WITH POOP
>>
>>36300661
sleep well : ]
>>
>>36300617
laguna you need a rebound lay so bad go on tinder or something
>>
>>36300654
>ignores the fact that most of those same people spent weeks or months trying to be patient with him and get him to be nicer
>ignores that he spent that time and subsequent time telling everyone else to kys etc
and you wonder why you struggle to improve...
>>
>>36299882
That server went pure nazi, typical salt
>>
>>36300795
i was suicidal and depressed miserable taking it on everyone and i still am, sorry, and i never said 'kys' unironically
>>
no doc... say it ain't so.... not the two time... the peoples champ... why doc... did anime make you do this? i bet it was anime influcened. just go to rehab and come back two time... please....
>>
hullo gays
>>
>>36300826
>guys that was such a long time i've grown and changed so much
>nooo you have to forgive me i was heckin suicidal and stuff so it's not even my fault i said those things
>why does everyone hate me
idk lilbro maybe find the answers in a noose
>>
>>36300816
salt is like the furthest i think anyone could get from nazism lmao
>>
File: 1607932862218.jpg (147 KB, 1520x1080)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I think I'm going to throw up :(
>>
>>36300851
let's do it together
>>
>>36300708
you think you're funny? post it one more time
there will be consequences and you won't see it coming
>>
>>36300870
get em blobby, sick em!
>>
we're probably going to see homeless naz/bol/ yet
he's definitely contemplating dumping my worthless ass off this couch
got a subtle reminder that I'm only here because I have a use and it's obvious the responsibility is too much for me
>>
>>36300905
get a job
>>
DRAMA TIME
>>
>>36300816
Saltine is a good soul and definitely not a Nazi
But she does give folks chances, and sometimes she let in shit people
>>
File: 4x2y5e7snr8d1.jpg (68 KB, 1241x1536)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>36299882
>>36300937
salt never had an mtfg server wht r u on lol. Ur thinking of nims server which just shriveled up and died cus everyone dropped it for grems
>>
>>36300923
the funniest thing
is I have relatively little time to actually work because I need to take care of a child twice a day for like 5 hours or more divided upon the morning and afternoon
guess I need to work nights or something
still won't be enough to save me when I inevitably get the boot
plenty homeless here work in fields that pay over minimum wage
>>
>>36300959
Salt invited me and I thought she made it
Okay, then nibs server that salt was on turned to all the other awful shit
>>
>>36300963
get rid of the kid
>>
Need a chaser twice my size to force me to shower
>>
>>36300984
I'd go homeless before I intentionally hurt my little cousin like that :(
>>
>>36301022
Wrong thread sorry
>>
File: IMG_7795.jpg (2.97 MB, 4032x3024)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
How are yall spending this Tuesday?

I’m watching cardcaptor sakura
>>
I know im not really trans because I desperately want to be in cishet relationship with a cis woman and I am so lonely and want more than anything to have a life partner. I think maybe I transitioned in the first place because I was so lonely
>>
>take adderall at 6 pm
yolo
>>
File: 486416.jpg (11 KB, 200x268)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>36301077
"working" from home while I figure out my next sidequest in my journey of self-improvement
>>
File: IMG_7330.gif (1.82 MB, 640x480)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>36301087
Nice nabiki. New ranma anime coming
>>
i don't know if i can survive another year of this
i know i probably will tho
>>
>>36301097
yeah I'm not really into slice of life or comedy anime but Ranma just did it for me when I'd watch episodes on shady anime sites in the early 00s
>>
it is almost 4 am here, i have 5 more hours on the train, i am suicidal and depressed again, i hate myself and my life and i want to die
>>
File: IMG_7803.jpg (2.68 MB, 4032x3024)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
I miss watching this when I was a little kid and being ashamed about it because it was for girls.
>>
>>36301107
that's how I feel exactly
>>
>>36301137
agp
>>36301139
but ur lil bb cousin :(
>>
>>36301156
Wrong
Lots of guys liked it.
>>
i want to die, i hate life, i hate my fate, i fucking hate everything, i wish so much that i never was born, this is fucking torture and it never ends
>>
>>36301171
those guys are "girls" now
>>
>>36301156
they'd both manage fine without me
I only pretend along with the false assumption that I have a use because I'm terrified of what will happen
>>36301171
true
I watched cardcaptor with my little brother
and it was his idea, dude likes magical girl shit as much as me
>>
>>36301086
lmao whats the plan
>>
fuck you god, why did i have to come into this world? why did i have to be so unlucky to be cursed like this? why is life and everything so painful? why god? please god make my heart stop and end my suffering, i am tired and i just can't take it anymore, please god, i beg you..
>>
>>36301210
>they'd both manage fine without me
then why don't you just get rid of the kid?
>>
>>36301225
idk clean and play elden ring
i wanted to take it earlier but i didnt work out until later :c
>>
>>36301243
I actually care about the wellbeing of these people as stupid as that may be
>>
>>36301236
>>36301254
the deceiver made you trans, god made you vials of estradiol
you know what you must do
>>
>>36301077
pedo
>>
>>36301319
but sewer sliding wouldn't harm them?
>>
>>36301086
>i post on 4channel tranny thread everytime i ingest drug
haha i'm cute n cool right u guise? xd
>>
File: 1688775177544.jpg (101 KB, 850x1135)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
i have a really shitty shaver
it barely works and causes me cuts just by using it normally
the last 2 times i used it i was bleeding pretty generously
i used it again today and both of my armpits are cut and bleeding
i didn't throw it away and ill probably use it again
>>
>>36301392
We allready know you're a retard. More proof isn't needed thx
>>
File: 1716271790462645.webm (176 KB, 480x480)
176 KB
176 KB WEBM
>>36301400
>>
>>36301355
What? How?
Shows just cute and I enjoy the clow card mythology.
>>
>>36301410
pedos love that anime so you're a pedo until proven otherwise ya pedo
>>
if i go to a men's prison will they let me keep taking hrt?
>>
>>36301441
>>36301441
>>36301441
>>36301441
new
>>
>>36301359
meh
the kids too young to really care or know and what's it to the guy who doesn't want to so as breathe here anymore taking up all this air :<
I don't believe anyone would care or be affected much besides my mom and brother
>>
>>36301427
What are you even talking about? I watched this as a kid. I’m nostalgia watching.
>>
>>36301453
confirmed pedo
>>
>>36301453
>being a pedo since you were a kid
>>
My endo is asking if I want to change to injections or patches from oral. I've never really looked into either, is there any real difference?
>>
>>36301427
this is like on the tier of "watching cartoons without swear words is for pedos"
>>
>>36301359
are you suggesting she throw her cousin into a sewage grate am i understanding correctly
>>
guy's mother passed away glad his mom died

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.