[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2.jpg (537 KB, 720x1280)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
Gay/bi guys... Curious to know if you consider yourself a top, bottom or versatile and why?

I'll start. I consider myself a bottom. I think it goes back to my childhood where, in my country, males of all ages used to do saunas together, usually naked. I knew I was attracted to guys but the combination of seeing larger cocks and mine never developing beyond 4" made me shy away from topping. I sort of shifted to being a bottom.
>>
>>36339354
wood berry
>>
>>36339354
prefer bottom but topping feels good too
t. transbian
>>
>>36339405
why do you prefer to bottom?
>>
switch, but never bottomed before. i barely aged at all and i'm very short, 5'2 short actually and i've been with guys far taller than me and it always me topping them. i consider my self as a switch because i want to fuck a guy in the ass as much as i want a guy to fuck me in the ass
>>
>>36339354
Im all bottom when it comes to men. just comes naturaly. im small and things in my ass feel amazing. I could probably top a cute, smooth twink but for the most part I like big men using me to get off.

My preference is for topping women...

t.cisbidude
>>
top and only top
i dont do submissive, i don't enjoy anything anal,i no idea why but i'm 6'4 and was always a blokey guy / kid
>>
>>36339690
it feels better and i love when they push my head down
>>
>flag
>vers
if i can put my dick inside some pussy i can also put it up a bum. but it's also nice getting dommed and getting something up my bum
>>
Versatile I guess. I have no problem being either and I love giving head but anal just feels uncomfortable for me so I'm kinda naturally gravitating towards being the top.
>>
>>36339354
Started out as vers. If a guy fucked me, i felt I should let him fuck me, but it never did anything for me. But I live in a liberal college town and there are much more bottoms around here than tops so advertising as a top let me hook up as often as I wanted.
>>
>>36339354
>never developed beyond 1"
bottom.
>>
>>36339354
I am a strict top, because I have some digestion problems that makes my colon a ticking timebomb. I don't want to risk that (literal) shit show
>>
>>36339981
Fuck off, in my area the top to bottom ratio is like 80/20. It's literally easier for me to fuck women than bottoms -.-
>>
>>36339354
I consider myself too ugly for sex.
>>
>>36339354
I'm "bi" in that I prefer dating and romance with women and almost never see a guy and think "oh he's attractive," but I've had sex with a guy before and in the right situation would consider it again. I'm a bottom with men and have almost zero desire to top. I suppose I would top a really attractive trans girl though. But I don't even really prefer anal with women, and I don't like getting pegged. Not sure what it is.

I'd bottom more often if not for all of the work that comes with it and potential risk of STDs. It's just not worth it for me.
>>
>>36340146
I bet I fucked someone uglier than you. Not because I had a lot of sex, only 4 partners, but one of them was a really ugly fat bottom. So don't give up hopes
>>
>>36340082
Where are you?
>>
>>36339354
That's an interesting question. You know, I knew that I was bi at 5 and now at 44 although I look 30 thanks to good genes, praise to my parents lol. Here's my reply. Words and definitions are defined and are limited so meaning that they have an end and a beginning to them and an understanding on how far their definition go. Now, take into account that you are talking about a human experiences involving 2 mindsets. All this, culminating to simply wanting to say, your feelings and thoughts are HD and words are low-resolution. peace
>>
>>36343002
Medium size University City in Germany
>>
File: 1718948276419777.png (367 KB, 720x711)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>36339354
>flag
Bottom, if I wanted to top I would find a woman. I want what a man is packing if I am looking for something same sex. From an emotional perspective I also just like being submissive around guys. Since I have never encountered a woman who likes a man like that it really leaves me no choice there, not that I have ever really wanted to be a sub to a girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.