[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698504480364308.jpg (142 KB, 1037x839)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
2 years, it has been two years since I first visited this doctor to ask for my diagnosis. This week he told me that I look "too depressed" to actually start hrt now and I have to wait until September to meet him again. He was suggested to me by the local trans association in Athens.
My mother keeps checking my mail to see if I am trying to DIY (she is not transphobic but she doesn't trust DIY). I have gone from a twink with a passing potential into a gigahon. I want to give up on everything. This country is the worst.
>>
>>36339693
the stuff of nightmares
>>
>>36339693
Try telling your mom what your doctor said, maybe she'll be more sympathetic to DIY if she knows how bullshit your doc is
>>
>>36339737
Last time we talked about it she said that "there are even people in their 50s who transition!" and about how it's a slow process that takes time and needs to be done right etc. No real empathy, she didn't address any of my concerns. Same with the doctor.
>>
>>36339693
find a different doctor or DIY by any means, see if you can ship to someone else

>>36339751
yeah this is classic transphobic bullshit, you can thank people like blanchard for establishing this as the standard
>>
>>36339751
Well shit
Can you get a PO box or have DIY sent to a friend instead?
>>
How the fuck does someone "look" depressed, anyway?
>>
>>36339752
>>36339757
I don't have friends. This is the only public doctor I think.
>>
>>36339693
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>36339792
I am 20
>>
>>36339791
PO box? Maybe try to find someone helpful at a support group? If you can't even do that then you need to move out ASAP by basically any means necessary so you can control your own life, and you need to be aiming for that anyway because your family evidently does not actually care about you
>>
>>36339795
oh my god stop being a bitch and just diy
"but i might get caught"
ok then stfu and go bald christ this bored is filled with the most whiny bitches who refuse to take any risk or actually do anything about their problems
>>
>>36339693
are you sure you can't just buy them OTC there anon?
>>
>>36339844
I think you need a prescription?
>>36339829
You don't understand, she checks everything.
>>36339803
I am a NEET and I haven't been able to get a job. Idk I will check what I need for a PO box but I don't have anywhere to hide it.
>>
>>36339861
>I think you need a prescription?
well idk it's Greece maybe you can buy..
>>
>>36339870
Do I just go to the pharmacy and ask for estrogen then?
>>
>>36339874
you need prescription for everything here too but i can buy them OTC here.. they don't care maybe it's the same there too
>>
lol idk how you ppl cant diy especially if you like 18 just literally order smth your mother cant take it from you since it yours and besides just dont tell her it is hrt she wont check everything for sure like i order it from portugal into here and few times mom even got package but i simply said they are some military badges from portugal and she just gave me it without suspicsion and will prob dont even have to do that when in uni will get some friend and will order to their place and they will give me it
>>
is it really that bad for greek trannies
>>
>>36339693
drop discord OP we are sisters in arms I am in a very similar sutuation
>>
>>36339693
>>36342428
Drop your discords, I am also from greece and know about the doctors there.
>>
>>36342428
I will wait for 2 hours and if you don't drop or make and then drop a discord OP I will drop multiple slurs.

you are my sister in arms and we need to help each other , WE CAN DO THIS POST DISCORE WHORE.

SISTER IN ARMS!
>>
I am not OP but posting discord so that OP also posts discord
I am in an almost very similar situation we can help each other OP.

@wurfelenjorer
>>
>>36339907
for the record, estrogen and AA are otc in greece, you ask for cyclacur (take the white pills only)
>>
try to connect with other local trannies (eg through boymoder network)
>>
what the last few posts said
op you better connect with these people, this is Big J trying to help you help yourself
>>
>>36339693
OP you might have to make friends with online wokegreece people and copy thier therapist.

basically try to fish for a woke therapist using wokegrece trannies as finding as the way you find them , then try to plan the therapy setions to get the a direct diagnosis
>>
>>36339693
just kys. dont hurt the rest of us by being an ugly agp grug .
>>
youre not trying hard enough
>>
>>36344610
don't insult OP you nigger she is gonna mog you.

she is gonna give donal trump a blowjob so good he colonises greece.
>>
lets all bumbp for OP bros she really needs the help.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.