[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LyDhNkJn.jpg (60 KB, 640x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I can't boymode anymore my parents are going to kick me out my life is over. What the fuck were you on when saying that it takes at least 6 months? I'm on month 3 with big C cups with a rather big underbust. You fuckers are evil and want me to die.
And no, I am not showing them, I'm not a camwhore.
And no, this is not a LARP I fucking hate you
And no, I can't bind because they fucking hurt if I do as much as I touch them
>>
>>36340050
Take some fucking responsibility faggots. What do I do now?
>>
>>36340050
>>36340466
Boobs hurt.
Binding, sports bra, bralette, compression T.
Quite showing off.
>>
>>36340050
3 months that big? proof? mine are pretty ok for 6 months but not that big.
>>
>>36340050
Larp post em or we don’t believe you
>>
>>36340968
>>36340970
I had a somewhat noticeable gyno before. Maybe it's that but yeah, it's fucking absurd
>>
>>36341065
uh huh. almost all trans women think they have god level tits at 3 months btw.
>>
>>36341151
Really? I measured them accurately. Can someone her take me seriously! It's great they are so big you don't believe, but it's an actually fucking issue!
>>
>>36341219
u could take a basic pic with a tight shirt on we dont even expect uncovered boobs.
>>
sounds like you need a nice chaser to soften them up for you, help you relax idk
>>
>>36341242
That's still to slutty for me, besides tyat's not the point. I didn't make this thread to show them off, but to seethe about how fucked I am when my parents find out inevitably
>>
>>36340050
why do people on here take female hormones and then expect not to become female
>>
>>36340050
get a job underaged anon
>>
>>36341278
Because idiots on this board kept telling me that it basically doesn't do anything and nothing happens until the third month on HRT
>>
File: 20240629_121451.jpg (629 KB, 3061x2296)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>36340050
>be boymoder
>have cones
>measure like pic rel
>also don't account for the fact that cones are all surface area and no volume
>too retarded to put on a bra
>>
>and here we see the traditional mating call of the boymoder when she blooms
>>
>>36340050
post them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.