[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Looking for advice. I'm bi and have only ever dated women. I'm also closeted and really never thought I'd date a guy. In fact, this is the first guy I've ever had penetrative sex with. It's been almost a month since he persuaded me to go exclusive with him and be in a relationship, and I'm feeling uncomfortable about it still.

Some of it is the power dynamic, I guess... since he's exclusively a top and I bottom, in a lot of ways I feel like the girl in the relationship. This carries outside of the bedroom in ways that are hard to explain. Always being prepared for sex at a moment's notice (within reason) feels exhausting compared to a scheduled hookup. On dates, even though there's no PDA, I feel like everyone is staring. Adding to it all, with Pride going on this month I feel like he's embracing it a fair amount while I have zero interest... I don't know if that will normalize in a couple of days.

I'm really trying my best and he hasn't done anything wrong. This just feels like a total role reversal from my previous relationships and I'm having a hard time adjusting. Has anyone else been through this? Does it get to feeling more natural? I'm seriously considering breaking it off and he's supposed to come over and spend the rest of the weekend here with me and I'm feeling all torn up over it.
>>
>>36340328
Hot. I wish I was someone's hole made to be ready for his cock whenever he pleases.
>>
repress your bisexuality and marry a cis woman, your brain is broken and you are an unsuitable partner for a gay man
we are above you
>>
>>36340353
He probably getting dicked down so good he isn't thinking straight lol. Can't get it from a woman.
>>
>>36340342
I know this is a hornypost but I thought it would be hotter. Hooking up on a Friday night at someone's house after drinking and then being done with it or at least mainly staying in that zone until we split was one thing, sucking his dick at 2 PM and then running errands like nothing just happened is messing with my head.
>>
>>36340435
wtf i see nothing wrong with this, other than having to prepare at a moments notice for sex. you have this guy all to yourself lmao as longs he doesn't cheat or whatever and you're into him..

t. manmoder
>>
>>36340435
Hot. I need to be someone's hole so badlyyyy
>>
>>36340328
This is my fear, I would only date an exclusive top but being the girl in the relationship sounds like a step in the wrong direction, the last thing I need is to be emasculated publicly like that because I might just have a mental breakdown and start taking estrogen
>>
File: bottomsaregirls.jpg (210 KB, 1108x1209)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>36340328
>>36342380
>>36340342

FEMALE
BRAINED
BOTTOMS
>>
>>36342380
just imagine what it would be like to go out with your bigger, stronger, more masculine bf, knowing that everyone who saw you together would know that he treats you like a girl in bed. In every little interaction his dominance would be so blatantly obvious that it would in consequence make everyone else realize how much of his bitch you must be.
you might as well take your pills now and get it over with
>>
>>36342442
Older too. He has to be at least 10 years older or it's a no-go. I can handle walking around the neighborhood or going out to eat around strangers, but the thought of people I know seeing us together and figuring it out instantly makes me feel shame beyond comprehension
>>
>>36342513
I think the people who know you probably already know that you're this kind of person
>>
>>36342402
IDC about the gender stuff.
I like my body touched, groped. I dont enjoy having my hole eaten but maybe the guy was bad at it. Not into nipple play but I like my chest groped. I'd like to get spanked lightly. I wear fem thongs on a daily and can wear high socks for the guy too.
>>
>>36342402
OP here again. I don't know that I like being treated "like a girl," although I've crossdressed in private in the past, and enjoy being submissive with him during sex, I'm pretty masculine in general. I don't think people suspect I'm anything but straight.

>>36342442
>just imagine what it would be like to go out with your bigger, stronger, more masculine bf, knowing that everyone who saw you together would know that he treats you like a girl in bed.
I do get worried about stuff like this. It feels emasculating as hell. Which is hot in a way but also uncomfortable. I don't think people see us like that right now, just like two buddies hanging out, but if I ever were to "come out" that would probably be seen more.

It's unfair to him that I won't be more open about it but I dunno. I don't like sexual labels.
>>
>>36340328
>wash your foreskin
okay starting to think maybe circumcision is right after all
>>
This is the shit they mean when they call us groomers

>bifag lets someone cum in his ass once and is struggling with feelings about it
>uhmmm you need to troon out RIGHT NOW

Every single one of you that is telling op to transition needs to be killed
>>
>>36342941
I think you're overthinking it nobody looks at a straight couple and thinks oh that guy is getting pegged. same shit here ur good just take some antianxiety meds or smth
>>
>>36343073
calm down faget it's 4chan, this is exactly like /b/ style trolling but with trooning
>>
>>36343073
You made me lol but you need to calm down

t. gets pinkpilled continuously here
>>
File: 5083631_460s.jpg (84 KB, 417x964)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>36340328
>On dates, even though there's no PDA, I feel like everyone is staring
>>
>>36340328
He's fucking you so hard your talking, thinking, questioning, and posting like a bottom already .
>>
>>36340328
I rescued a cat and until the day he was lost to me, despite me doing everything possible to help him recover, trauma responded to so many things from when he was beat. I could move my foot slightly and he would jump.
>>
>>36346335
What does this even mean?
>>
>>36346490
can you read? Anon rescued a cat and the cat has trust issues from whatever trauma it suffered before anon adopted it.
>>
>>36346593
Oh, I thought his cat's name was Trauma and he trained it to jump when he moved his foot.
>>
>>36340328
Just put penos in the butt how hard js it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.