[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719679978843.jpg (36 KB, 736x736)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>knows that Master has another sub
>completely okay with it and even talk with them over on dc sometimes
>Master wants us to meet. thought okay im ready for kinky stuff
>meet her irl
>she's a cis woman
>feels like I literally cant compete with her
>angy at myself because im not born cis (again)
how would i go about stopping my cis envy?
>>
you have to cuck her anon, you have to get your dom into cucking and then make him cuck her with you while she watches
>>
>>36340477
i highly doubt cis women participate in the deranged transbian shit you people live out
>>
>>36340488
>being homophobic on lgbt

lmao
>>
Does Master know you're posting this?
(He will find out eventually and disown and/or kill you)
>>
>>36340488
>transbian shit
Master is a cis man

>>36340483
im not powerful enough...
>>
>>36340497
no but like you gotta... do it in a way where he thinks he's the one leading... YOU HAVE TO ANON
>>
>>36340493
Master doesnt know (He knows about my reddit though
>>
>>36340492
that's not homophobia sis... MOST gay women aren't degenerates, only a special fetishist penis-brained type are
>>
>>36340514
projection
>>
>>36340504
im too subby to get Him to do anything ;_;
i like your thinking though. imagine how shit a cisoid would feel knowing that a man preferred a trans woman's hole over hers lmao
>>
>>36340522
fuck your posts are cute, abandon your master I will take care of you (and you alone)
>>
>>36340529
where are you in my life bweeeeeh
>>
>>36340522
ehehehe yeah, she could be all tied up and watching too...
>>
>>36340529
>I will take care of you (and you alone)
nta but i think if someone said that to me, i would break down crying. its all ive ever wanted
>>
>>36340477
vaginoplasty
>>
>>36340560
nooo i dont want her to be tied up
imagine her just watching us copulate form her own volition
like imagine him kissing me and shes wondering why he never kissed her this way
he cums so much inside me that its leaking and shes in awe about it
shes starting to doubt if she's any good at pleasuring the people she loves considering the fact
and yada yada...
>>
>>36340492
how it is "homophobic" (i guess you meant transphobic???) to say that transbians are a unique brand of diaper-wearing, polycule-having, puppygirl, leash-in-public hedonistic cunts?
>>
>>36340708
lol, pathetic.
>>
>>36340713
>no argument
i mean, obviously. idk why i even bothered
>>
>>36340477
i thought about this for 5 minutes because i thought the master was the cis woman and was confused as to why you felt like you were competing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.