[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be terminally submissive tranny who thinks exclusively in horny greentexts
>meet this dude at a party thru a person with a uterus whom I'm friends with
>it was like he had hunter eyes that immediately clocked me as a masochist subby bottom bitch
>the second my friend got up and we were alone, he started subtly teasing me and asserting his dominance
>immediately horny levels surpass 9000
>he ends up taking my phone to put his number in it before I leave the party and we keep texting, made plans to hang out and see a movie the next day
>think I hit the jackpot, spend 5 hours getting ready
>the second he picks me up, he starts teasing tf out of me
>whispers things in my ear the whole time we watch the movie
>think he's gonna take me home and abuse my prostate, but he ends up just dropping me off
>umm ok, I think, but I'm too scared to make the first move
>hang out a few more times and every time it's exactly the same
>internally screaming and begging this man to domestically abuse me at this point
>can't take it anymore and ask him straight up whats up, what are his intentions, we gonna fuck or what
>he just laughs in my face and says he's gay, he just likes messing with me
>i get passed off at this point and he just laughs again and says I'm funny when I pout
>storm off and block his number
>angrily blast my ass with a shitty vibrator when I get home, but just too annoyed and frustrated to cook
>a week later, I text him again like the pathetic sub that I am
>he replies "lol knew you'd be back. Can't get enough, hmm?"
>hate myself for how turned on that single sentence made me, but hate myself more bc I'm not getting choked and fingered by him, but can't resist being toyed with
FUCK I JUST WANNA BE ABUSED GOD DAMNIT WTF MAN
>>
>>36341672
lol'd out loud. what a chad
>>
>>36341672
location?
t. dom top
>>
>>36341672
stop being terminally horny and enjoy his company, id kill for something like this fuck being dicked down
>>
>>36341672
Damn I wish I was as chad homo as he is
>>
>>36341672
>gay pride flag
>straight tranny greentext
>greentext complaining about gay man who's not interested in you cause you're a tranny
what?
>>
>>36342094
You realize the pride flag represents all flavors of faggot, right?
>>
>>36342305
people don't realise this which is why we have ukraine, trans and black people on it separately
>>
>>36342305
>fags appropriate the rainbow
>queers appropriate the fag pride flag
next i bet the straights are gonna take it back
>>
>>36341672
>Bullying sub bottoms via blueballing by warming them up but not following through until eventually they get so pent up that they explode
This guy knows the good things in life
>>
>>36342927
already ahead of you
>t. straggot
>>
>>36341672
need
in either position, honestly.
>>
>>36341672
Describe the headspace of thinking in (!!) horny greentexts, like what's an example scenario and what do the thoughts that pop in your head look like?
>>
>>36341672
At this point you might need to pay him to have sex with you. Impressive frame control from the male! Skip the foreplay! Just tell him directly you really want to have sex with him, and you'll even pay him. If he accepts, THEN you can save the submissive/dominant foreplay after he confirms. If he keeps messing with you, don't get one-itis. mtf-attracted chasers are usually submissive/weak-frame, but you actually hinder your ability to find strong-frame chaser if you go after a guy who explicitly says he will not rape you and is just teasing you.
>>
does anyone have the greentext of a guy who is visiting his home town years after graduating hs and goes to a house party where he hits it off with a cute tranner. i think she's going commando or smth and at the end he lifts her up and accidentally flashes her balls to the other guests.
>>
>>36344897
that sounds amazing
>>
>>36341672
Hahahaha men are a lot more timid nowadays. Too scared to get MeToo’d. Also just whip your dick out and he’ll probably be interested.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.