[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Suzumiya_Haruhi.jpg (42 KB, 293x323)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I'm a trans woman and I want to fuck a cis gay man in the asshole. I want to assert my dominance over him as the alpha and render him into my subservient beta male. I'm going to spiritually cum in his asshole (I can't produce semen). Then he will get boypregnant with my seed. Then, I will eat his ass while I take in the scent of sweat, pheromones, and passion. There's nothing you can do about any of this, except silently accept the new world order.
>>
>>36342833
cool so ur a gay man and faketrans cuz you feel no dysphoria about topping and using your dick to penetrate
>>
>>36343307
I haven't felt any dysphoria at all since the beginning of my transition. If you feel dysphoria, you're a babytranny in my opinion.
>>
>>36342833
>'m a trans woman and I want to fuck a cis gay man in the asshole.
This is exactly what everyone outside of the LGBTQ community expects.
>>
>>36343495
the reason a lot of trans only feel dysphoria in the beginning is cuz they stop doing and being everything associated with masculinity. You haven't stopped doing this, so you're faketrans.
>>
>>36343517
Lol at an unpassable babytranny with gender dysphoria claiming they understand transness. Lol, just lol. Thank you, not looking for advice from a newbie.
>>36343512
Men's butts are nice
>>
>>36343936
>Lol at an unpassable babytranny with gender dysphoria claiming they understand transness. Lol, just lol. Thank you, not looking for advice from a newbie.

I pass and I've been doing this for 5 years. You on the other hand havent even attempted to transition, because you're still acting like a gay man fucking other men in the ass. Ywnbaw because you dont actually want to be one. You dont have dysphoria. You enjoy using your penis to penetrate people which completely precludes you from having or ever having dysphoria, which is necessary for being trans. You're faketrans and everyone knows it and they are all laughing at you and closing the thread and not responding which is why this thread is dead

/thread
>>
>>36342833
I am a trans girl and I know that I will never be an alpha anything but I am attracted to gay men but also I want them to get me pregnant
>>
>>36343980
>5 years
Lmfao, baby tranny.
>>36343994
hot desu
>>
>>36343980
Newnigger you don't /thread your own post
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30 KB, 500x750)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36342833
Feminist mindset, I will counter your spirituality by being he most fag ultra hyper super mega epic gigantic massive GAYYYYYY and will become Vlad the gay dildo Impaler , and will impale both you and your closet cis man with a huge massive GAYYY dildo from the anus to piercing your throats .
Your cis male will surrender to the my epic ultra gayness , you have no chance low energy trans.

You fear the gay , the gay is the law
>>
>>36344069
That sounds nice. All the cocks around would be intoxicating for me.
>>
>>36344105
Ohhhh
It's a fucking sausage festival to such levels that would turn trans women into Christian nuns
>>
File: cfb-564232909.jpg (53 KB, 666x666)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>36344065
I /thread my own post as a power move and you cant stop me nigger

>verification not required
>>
>>36343980
nta. i have worse dysphoria over other things but I've made peace with having a penis and desu it feels good sticking it in other people. i focus more on the feeling of their skin on mine, and enjoying being intimate with someone. my gock in their hole is secondary to everything else
plenty of cis women enjoy pegging with a strap-on, I don't see why I can't enjoy topping. fuck off yo
>t.ransitioning for 6 years
>>
>>36345058
1. a strapon is not a penis
2. if you enjoy doing the most quintessential masculine act of topping and using your penis to penetrate people, then you don't have dysphoria. The other "dysphoria" you're talking about is just body dysphoria and not sex dysphoria. You are not trans
>>
>>36345435
>not trans
thank fucking gawd. i can just be a faggot on estrogen. happy to drop the T and go back to just being a B. thank you anon for ridding me of this curse
>>
File: GRMKr_mWIAAn_QT.jpg (118 KB, 1098x1371)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>36342833
>>
>>36342833
Imo, true transsexual MTF would NEVER want to top a man. In my mind there is nothing cute/hot/sexy/feminine about sticking my dick into a cis man, ever.

If I’m not the bitch getting topped, pounded into the mattress by a bigger stronger man, it ain’t happening.
>>
>>36343495
extremely based lmaooo
>>
>>36342833
I want to get bullied and dominated by a trans woman so bad it's unreal
>>
>>36345776
good, please do and stop ruining trans optics by hijacking a label that has nothing to do with an actual illness and is instead something to tout your identity because you think you're special and making everyone think its a social contagion.
>>
>>36346280
no worries. i would rather not be a part of your "community"
happy to be an HRTFemMan and not a pseudowoman
>ruin trans optics
like you didn't already do that to yourselves
also, bold of you to assume we won't sit next to each other on the train to the same death camp. being "one of the good ones" won't save you
>>
>>36346400
>like you didn't already do that to yourselves
only the faketrans ogrehon fetishists and transtrenders did the ruining. Trutrans is incredibly rare so we are outnumbered at least 10 to 1, if not more. But yes, please leave and come up with a new name for yourself. They will instantly lock on to your wretched kind instead of those of us suffering from a disease we didnt ask for.
>>
>>36346766
Do you think you are special and not like everyone else? it’s very bold to assume this
>>
>>36346766
>trutrans
in the end, only your passing ability matters. i look like a woman my age, do you?
>>
>>36343307
Ah yes she's performing the core masculine act. Get a grip nerd
>>
>>36342833
she would NOT say that
>>
NOOOO please wtf only MEN are allowed to top me D:
>>
>>36342833
Im a bottom leaning switch unfortunately were incompatible bc of this

Sorry queen :(
>>
>>36343980
Genital don't equal gender
Gender doesn't equate to biological sex
And biological sex doesn't equate to a certain sexual orientation

Get this through your head at your own pace but its true

Conformity is a cancer, this society is s cancer, people have been forbidden from being themselves for to fucking long

There are healthy forms of conformity and then there's killing your own individuality for a bunch of close minded vapid morons

Your literally trans your a minority you trying to punch down is like a child beating a puppy to death because their dad whooped their ass for not winning at baseball or a beauty pageant
>>
>>36343980
You have more in common with the other trans people than the cis people who want you ideas for retarded

Get that through your head you secondhand blaire white
>>
I'm a cis gay man and I want a trans woman to FUCK ME in the asshole. I want HER to assert her dominance over me and make me her subservient fucktoy.
>>
>>36345811
This is simultaneously the most faggy bottom statement and the most straight cisfem statement ive ever heard
>>
>>36347546
Dead for existing*
>>
>>36345811
You have the soul of a woman and of a bottom

OP has the soul of a woman who's a top and a femdom
>>
>>36342833
Been there, done that. Bro was a "Switch" but couldn't handle my cock when the time came. Too big and he hadn't practiced enough. I was so gentle with him too.
>>
>>36348878
Ive fucked myself with a 11 inch dildo, i can take dick honestly my body craves it as much as hole
>>
>>36348878
Im a freak a goddamn freak, im not afraid to admit im a freak in the sheets
>>
>>36342833
I get this. I'm not gay, I am just a sociopath and want a gay man to suffer psychic damage fr fr
>>
Is sex between a trans woman and a gay man straight?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.