[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NJ-County-Map-2.jpg (309 KB, 1200x1725)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
t. lives in the NYC area but rent is pricing me out
>>
>>36343029
It's alright. But it depends on where in NJ. The more southern or in rural you get in general, the worse it is.
>>
>>36343418
close to the NYC metro since i work there
>>
NJ elected a governor who opposed gay marriage in the 2000s. At least SI is part of NY state even though it's full of cops and firefighters and other scum. NY had a republican governor around the same time period but he was pro-gay
>>
>>36343519
>NY had a republican governor around the same time period but he was pro-gay
idk if any republican could win election being pro troon but a lot of people i know in NYC want to vote republican so maybe we'll get another one
best case they just don't give a shit and just ignore trannies
>>
>>36344162
There are republicans in NYC politics like nicole malliotakis and there are right wing LGBT-phobic dems like simcha felder, it's just that they don't have enough power on a city or state level to cancel LGBT rights. Most of the issues that rightoids can win on in NY have to do with crime and public safety issues, infrastructure issues, tax issues, topics that are pretty far removed from the groomers and pedos schizo shit you see in other states

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.