[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kumiko-oumae-kumiko.gif (40 KB, 220x220)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
Sometimes I'm mean to my trans girlfriend because she's cute when she gets emotional and/or cries. Only rarely though. Is it abuse if I don't mean anything I say and am just doing it because she's adorable when sad?
>>
>>36343238
>Is it abuse if I don't mean anything I say and am just doing it because she's adorable when sad?
does she know this?
>>
>>36343238
yes anon, that’s abuse. you’re using her for your entertainment and making her feel bad cause you want to get a kick out of it. please don’t do that. if you must then at least let it be something tangential (oh, it’s looking bad for trans rights in [place], what do you think?) so at least she isn’t directly receiving the comments. don’t make fun of her please
>>
>>36343241
Yeah, I tell her "it was just a prank bro" afterwards
>>
>>36343238
Yes.
You are causing them to second guess and change things about them that you don't actually want changed which will, in turn, make you love her less.

Bottom line, you are an asshole.
>>
>>36343238
is it just me or has the general quality of this board drastically dropped over the last year
>>
>>36343238
Yes you are a very abusive person and you know it
>>
>>36343425
It is not just you!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.