[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>complain to a friend of mine about how a random guy was trying to get into my pants
>my friend says "Damn, it's really rare for you not to have sex with someone. Maybe you were just tired from the four or five guys you fucked throughout the day."
I'm just... done. Done with guys who thinks "bantz" are funny or anything besides crude and obnoxious. Done with people who think misogynist jokes are funny, or who don't even realize they're being misogynistic to begin with. Just done with everything, really. Wasn't in a great mood to begin with and this didn't help it.
>>
>>36343578
but was he wrong?
>>
>>36343596
asking the real questions
>>36343578
op get some food and rest, fucking that much is no walk in the park
>>
>>36343578
You sound obnoxious
>>
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>36343578
How about you stop being a whore
>>
>>36343578
If that guy had better delivery on the joke, was more physically attractive to you, and turned you on sexually, you'd have loved the "bantz". You only dislike it because it's bad delivery that comes off as contemptuous/spiteful.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.