[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do we know we're right? how com so many people are talking about redpills and maxirsm and "the message???" i just want to be a girl........
pic unrelated
>>
>>36343659

Transgenderism is a “foot in the door” brainwashing technique. Cults will tyoically convince newcomers of one giant lie using peer pressure, intimidation, deprivation etc knowing that after someone accepts an entirely absurd idea, theyll easily accept smaller lies thereafter.

Trooning and marxism go hand and hand for this reason. A public that can be convinced that a woman has a dick can more easily be convinced of the wrongheaded but still less preposterous tenets of communism, globalism etc.

The people pushing troons on society dont think you can become a woman, youve been chosen as a weapon by them exactly because of how insane they think you are.
>>
>>36344296
you're a moron
>>
>>36343659
>how com so many people are talking about redpills and maxirsm and "the message???"

they're trying to sell you something

>i just want to be a girl........

go for it lol
>>
>>36344313

Youre unable to refute what has been said so you resort to namecalling, forgetting that i have an array of words that you find more hurtful than anything you can conjure for me. Not only epiphets like faggot, but also simple honest descriptors of what you are, a man. Even calling you by your birth name is more hurtful to you than any playground insult your knuckly man hands can type at me.

> oh no a literal eunuch has called me a name!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1668556589121249.gif (82 KB, 379x387)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
>>36344378
anon i think you're trying too hard
>>
>>36343659
Why is jobst in front of a trans flag?
>>
>>36344910
he's a speedrunner.
>>
>>36344296
Anon you realise that this assertion itself is a preposterous idea that nobody should believe, which means the person being brainwashed by this logic is most likely…
>>
>>36344296
What’s wrong with Marxism? The idea of a society where private ownership of shares is replaced by a collective ownership of ones means of production from the workers is quite good and probably better than current free market neoliberalism where a person can legally own a whole ass company by themselves while never having worked for said company.

Also what people are you talking about, because to me saying the people vaguely like that strikes me as a red herring for da jooz.
>>
>>36345043

Cult brainwashing at the national level is far from preposterous, or Operation Mockingbird wouldnt be a thing. Your reply lacks substance.

>>36345044

If its so good go live somewhere under it. Good luck to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.