[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719490045677408s.jpg (6 KB, 250x207)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
What if there's a law saying that you had a pass well before you transition, in order to receive medical assistance for transitioning?
>>
>>36344606
They used to do it like this. A doc would evaluate you and make a guess if you'd pass. Also throw in some wildly inappropriate behavior usually .If not well tough shit tranny.

Not good times.
>>
>>36344636
I would prefer it that way! It's the best way to get rid of hons. The reason we don't find acceptance is hons and pre-op males who look like men
>>
>>36344606
this happened to me because my therapist thought i was faketrans lol
>>
>>36344686
You probably are fake trans. Most ones that don't pass are heterosexual men who are transvestite, more than transsexual
>>
>>36344606
no I don't think passing should be decided by state but I think the whole process should be reversed it should be SRS->HRT->Real life experience then you change your legal sex
>>
>>36344606
I would have never gotten to be a pretty girl because I looked like a fat shut in nerd with a neckbeard :(
>>
>>36344696
i was 14 atleast i found out about diy
>>
>>36344682
>It's the best way to get rid of hons.
The best way is to fix healthcare and education so HRT is started at the right time. And the humane thing to do is to take good care of those less fortunate.
>>
>>36344721
Actually, I'm against somebody transitioning who is fully one sex by birth
>>
>>36344746
that seems rather solipsistic
>>
>>36344606
I mean that's like with Christians that don't want to have sex before their first child. There is the occasional divine interference that makes it possible, but there's no way you can pass without hrt. Except you consider passing as prepubescent children, but that's just stupid cause all children look the same pre puberty
>>
>>36344746
what a fucking retard you are .the state decides what your sex will be and even if you were born with fucked up genitals and had corrective surgery and then decided to change your gender in the eyes law you'll be just another tranny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.