[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What muscles do twinks look at the most?

no boywife no work
>>
>>36344712
quads, ass, and back are best
>>
also forearms
>>
>>36344712
The answer is abs.
But if you really want to know how to look attractive I'll tell you the secret that I wish someone had told me back when I was a man.

LEARN TO CLEAN YOURSELF PROPERLY
Soap and water, every inch of your body and your face, what every wants to see is nice clean skin.
Also:
trim your pubes - shaved is best, but full bush is as gross on a man as it is on a woman.
Haircut every six weeks - expensive, cheap, DIY, doesn't matter, but every six weeks.
Have A style - it really doesn't matter what style, like at all, as long as what you're wearing looks like you are actually capable of recognizing what clothes are.

The himbo bod isn't the ticket to unlimited sex you think it is, and most chads date down because they prefer quantity over quality. If you're gynophillic in current year then I can't help you. But if you're androphillic, and you follow the steps above while searching for good value partners, then you should find your dick encased in bussy a satisfactory amount.
>>
>>36344712
Studies (obviously not a be all fit all but empirical nonetheless) suggest women love men with glutes and forearms (the glutes are subconscious and not a “fat ass,” but think thor’s ass lmfao) - twinks probs echo that. They will fuck hairy monsters if they got dem manly forearms lol
>>
>>36344712
PECS
biceps
Deltoids
Obliques/cum gutters/v-line
Abs
Forearms
Thighs
Calves
>>
File: 1710902365636418.jpg (102 KB, 855x955)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>36344712
Twinks want big fat fub daddies
>>
>>36344712
Abs
>>
>>36345978
glutes are the main movers during thrusting, nothing is hotter than a guy who does kettlebell swings
>>
>>36344712
The muscles that activate my ancient brain the most
>strong hamstrings
Something about giant tree trunk legs makes me want to kidnap you and chain you up in a basement. Easily #1 for me
>good glutes
Not about size here it's shape. Just make it strong.
>back
All of it, love a demon back
>quads
Mainly the sweep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.