[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eeeeeeee.png (208 KB, 366x389)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>want a trans gf but having kids is very important to me

>will seduce a woman and have her bare my children

> I will then run away with the trans girl of my dreams and live happily ever after because cis women are pure evil and only useful for breeding.

why arent you psychomaxxing yet?
>>
>>36344764
too direct and low-iq
you need to pull a woman, and make it so your wife ends up looking like the abusive incompetent parent, so the judge gives you full custody, and her either a restraining order or thrown in the insane asylum, or just going back to her family on the other side of the continent, if you planned properly
then you'll be the stoic single dad that survived that psycho and found the woman who can finally make this family whole and be the best mother and wife possible
>>
>>36344804
Holy shit based
>>
>>36344804
Holy zased
>>
>>36344804
I will add this to my plan, thank you anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>36344810
>>36344811
>>36344828
never go full woman, anons... then again
>I don’t see any peaceful way to disarm America’s whites. There’s only one thing that’s going to save this country from itself. Same thing that always saves this country from itself. And that is African-Americans. And I know the question a lot of y’all have in your minds is, should we do it? Fuck yeah, we should do it. It is incumbent upon us to save our country. And you know what we have to do. Every able-bodied African-American must register for a legal firearm. That’s the only way they’ll change the law
maybe do, maybe it's what it'll take to get parental rights fixed
>>
>>36344764
>>36344804
based problem solver but psychomaxxing is too manipulative and the universe will not smile upon you with hatred in your heart. any self respecting and sane (trans) girl will be forever repulsed by this

here's what I'm doing with my wife
>I love wife
>wife loves me
>wants to have kids but can't because she has a gock
>wife asks one of her best friends (who sorta looks like her) to be our surrogate
>pro tip: women start feeling like their body wants to get pregnant around 30 regardless of career
>have kinky creampie breeding sex with wife's friend a couple of times while she's ovulating
>she gets pregnant, we pay for all associated pregnancy costs instead of going through an agency

and now we're having a baby in september
everyone's pretty chill with it in our social circle, and I'm planning on paying the girl a bit of cryptocurrency as well but keeping that hush hush
good vibes
chaotic good
>>
>>36345609
>based problem solver but psychomaxxing is too manipulative and the universe will not smile upon you with hatred in your heart
2nd poster here, and that's my worldview pretty much. Best to know the tricks of the trade so you can protect yoself (without going too paranoid tho), but I prefer to run on the assumption that my every action and choice will be seen and judged. Easier to not have to lie. Easier to not do bad things. I like trying to do that (and I'm only human ofc)
>>
>>36345609
based plan and execution, it's what all tranners deserve
>>
>>36344764
Can I ask, why do you like trans women so much? Like what is it about us that attracts us? lol
>>
>>36344804
>>36344811
>>36345738

Oh I see we’ve all thought this thought before
>>
>>36344899
You know this is /tttt/ right?
>>
>>36345762
last one was referring to the non-psycho plan
>>
>>36344764
Many such cases lol
>>
>>36344764
Extremely based use of the baby factories lol

>>36345753
I thought we already got to the bottom of this lol
>>
>>36344764
Skill issue. Simply impregnate your trans GF. Cut out the middle man (woman)
>>
>>36345753
NTA, but I'm pretty sure it's the cock.
>>
>>36344764
you're a monster stay away from trannies and cis women
>>
>>36345753
you guys are alot more interesting and tend to have more depth to your character.

>>36345946
no lol

>>36345963
>closeted monster fucker

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.