[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How male do you look without make-up?
>>
>>36344941
No real dysphoric tranny could write something like this. Not because they don't know that, but because they would have a meltdown just thinking about that, let alone being able to publish that on their dating profile
>>
>>36344941
I still pass with a buzz cut and no makeup so whatever that means
>>
I actually don't think makeup affects passing much
if you look like a man without makeup you probably still look like one in makeup
>>
>>36344941
ive been feeling this way a lot recently, this makes me sad
>>
>>36344941
not that much desu
>>
>>36344941
eh... apparently androgynous. i don't even use makeup yet some women at the city hall asked me if i was 13-16 or something when i came to get my IDs processed and like... i'm 22, just really fucking short and androgynous
>>
>>36344953
not all people who take HRT are dysphoric or even transgender. people embrace transsexuality for a variety of reasons
>>
>>36344941
Picrel has to be cis.
>>
>>36344941
Like a girl still i ghimk
>>
>>36344941
i’ve been putting off wearing make up since i remember that mousefag said she doesn’t and i want to look better than her but then i realised that was a retarded idea
>>
>>36344953
it really is the healthy way of thinking about male features though. i could never ever have written that pre-op, but SRS removed my dysphoria and now that's essentially how i think. like yeah, i have male traits bc that's how i was born and i have female traits bc i transitioned. none of it's abnormal
>>
got dragged out of a women's fitting room today without wearing makeup, make of that what you will
>>
>>36344941

By growing a beard, retard.
>>
>>36345543
?
>>
Not trans but I'm told I look andro a lot online, not really offline but got mistaken for a woman in a grocery store recently so, also one other time too. I do like looking feminine.
>>
>>36344953
Next you will say true troons get face tattoo makeup for permanent passing lol
>>
>>36345352
but after a certain point for the most part it's meaningless I have a big nose so what
yeah I'm going to spend the rest of my life looking in mirrors wondering if I look like a man but to anyone else I'm just a girl with a bigger than average nose
>>
>>36344941
somehow less male than with makeup. it turns me into a drag queen every time.
>>
>>36344941
i look a little male but electrolysis could probably fix it. i used to pass without makeup desu
>>
>>36344941
hideously male
>>
>>36345543
read the OP again illiterate retard
>>
>>36345596
Same anon again
https://unsee cc/album#1vzyEvejdjCA
Do you guys agree with other ppls judgment?
>>
>>36344941
you look cute.
>>
>>36344941
iwn even try make-up because i look too male for it to make me look less ugly/masculine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.