[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cis queer chaser here

Being a chaser with a fetish doesn't make you a member of trans community. You are goon-maxing and giving actual true trans queens a bad name and the entire LGBT community a bad name.

Being in relationships with trans women (HSTS) is completely different from spending time with or fucking a AGP pervert. If you're also a chaser you may fall under the queer label too, but barely. I fuck women, men, tranny's and farm animals. I'm 100% more gay then your ass and I love tranny's cuz they are capable of compassion responsibility and rationality unlike cis het women who weren't forced by society to grow up with those values. I respect their penises and their struggles and frankly every time one of you transbain weirdos fucks with them you always end up being hella weird and making them uncomfortable

How do we solve this problem?
>>
>>36345029
youre gross and spread diseases
>>
>>36345061
In one year when I was actively addicted to meth I literally have gone too like 13 bi/queer orgies while high on meth, without protection and i fucked everyone innthe house like 13 people one time. We where all on meth and I was also fucking a cuck couple and a 2 male prostitutes at that time as well.

Just got tested literally 3 weeks ago and I'm 100% clean from every. Tops don't get diseases and I'm living proof of that senpai. Stay mad transbain

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.