[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710895535040024.jpg (2.61 MB, 1920x2480)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
discovered i am an egg, or cracked, and have this horrible feeling of impending doom unlike anything i felt before
>>
>>36345142

If you "Cracked" it means someone else has gotten into your subconscious and corrupted you. If you "Hatched" then it means you came to this conclusion on your own.

The doom you feel is the sense that something is wrong. Do some soul searching. Prayer, meditation, Four Loko in the Taco Bell parking lot while listening to Radiohead, whatever emotionally resonates with you. Until you can confidently say that you "Hatched", rather than "cracked" do not move forward with anything that modifies your body.
>>
>>36345142
start HRT immediately
>>
File: 1703935304857060.jpg (310 KB, 1666x1948)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>36345345
I did not hatch, I don't want to get into specifics but I wrote cracked for a reason... what will signal to me that I have 'hatched', what will be different? I won't move forward with anything until then but I'd just like an idea what that looks like. I'm scared.
4Loko in the Taco Bell parking lot with Radiohead playing sounds okay, I like the breakfast Crunchwrap.
>>
>>36345142
hi OP!!! you're new, so LOOK INTO THE EFFECTS OF HRT AND START ASAP teehee
>>
>>36345561

>I wrote cracked for a reason

It's good that you acknowledge it. I won't pry into you reasons if you don't want to share them. I just really hate the term, it implies something external caused it. In a literal sense, when I crack an egg to make an omelette I'm not thinking about how the egg feels about it, and neither do the people who use that term when referring to the people they give encouragement to.

>what will signal to me that I have 'hatched', what will be different

That's a very personal thing. It's why I recommended some very personal, spiritual rituals. Only you will be able to feel in your heart that you hatched, rather than cracked.

The only quasi-objective metric I can give you is how each statement feels. Once you can say out loud "I have hatched" and it feels more truthful and natural than "My egg was cracked" then the sense of doom will subside a bit.
>>
>>36345142
turn back now, not worth being a tranny unless you pass easily

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.