[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4461.jpg (71 KB, 427x318)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>FTM
>last year probably fall
>pre hrt insane poonfidence
>decides to donate sandwiches to homeless people
>gets called ma’am and young lady constantly
>smile at them but falls asleep sobbing
>develops hatred to all homeless people
I was so fembrained, ngmi
>>
>>36345312
Fembrained but I feel your pain... Same experiences when I was pre hrt... Now people just assume I'm a young teenage boy. And am pedo bait... Pain.
>>
>>36345312
lol.
>>
>>36345312
>Pre Hrt
What the fuck did you expect? Lmao
>>
>>36345312
This Lil dude is to cute
>>
>>36345312
>pre hrt
>fembrained
well duh, even sois running on (low) T are this fembrained
just wait until you get proper levels and see how it goes
>>
>>36345821
yea and then you start getting uglier too and become a little bald goblin lol pooners are so funny
>>
>>36345349
SEEDABLE POONBOY HOLE
SPERM IN
SPERM IN
SPERM IN THE POON
>>
>>36345821
>take more T
>even more fembrained as the fleeting kindness of AFABness starts to leave you and you want that humanity again
>>
>>36345865
yeah that's one of the shitty parts of being the evil rapist child predator abuser gender
>>
>>36345865
nvm I misread that as the fleeting kindness of afabs
cism here and I've developed that kindness due to life circumstances, so don't give up on that one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.