[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20152.png (224 KB, 544x526)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
tonight's my 7 month anniversary with my gf, and all i've been able to think about is how to break up with her. in another month, i'm moving to europe to pursue a masters and escape this terrible country, so it doesn't matter much anyway. i got on estrogen about 10.5 months ago now, and my gf always knew. most days she'd ask questions about why i was doing what i do and what i'll become. she always told me that she wouldn't love me if i trooned. so, i didn't. all i can think of these days is just how much i hate myself for my thoughts. i barely feel trans anymore. i forgot what it felt like to be accepted, until just in passing some guy i was with proved to be quite an ally. it's a feeling i've missed. i barely recognize myself anymore, now hating trannies more than ever before. and i don't know what i can do.
>>
>>36345845
this is so sad. forced to choose between being urself and being alone all while lying to your partner
>>
>>36345845
You'll be better off once you've dumped that bitch who is only hoping to use you for shit anyway I'm sure
>>
>>36345895
i don't even know how to break up with her. like, we'd do so much together. she can make me feel wonderful even if it always feels like a chunk of myself rejects it. i'm still a lonely person. more importantly to me, though, i don't want to hurt her. i wanted it to be her decision... i don't want to be a burden any more than i already am. i want her to remember me happily rather than with hate. everyone deserves the best.
>>
>>36345845
That ain't your girlfriend, that is a delusional freak.
>>
>>36345845
>she always told me that she wouldn't love me if i trooned. so, i didn't.
you need to take care of yourself op, you can't sacrifice so much of your life for *a* gf
>>
>>36345965
>everyone deserves the best
and so do you
>i don't want to hurt her
think of it this way: if you had cancer, and she'd stop loving you once you get on chemo, is it fair to you not to?
if she's a decent human being, she stated that just as a fact, and then it's ok, as it is more than ok for you to get treatment. if she feels entitled to you sacrificing so much, that is pure evil. I assume good faith, and even if that's not the case, the result is still the same - the fair thing in total is for you to treat your condition
if you have gender dysphoria, the least bad option is to treat it
>>
>>36346151
>>36346124
maybe i think too highly of relationships... like the right person could just save me. or that i'm not worth anything alone. thank you though... i probably will break up, then.. though waiting another month n avoiding all confrontation seems like the easy way out... idk anything anymore
>>
>>36346313
that could happen. don't put all your eggs in one basket ofc
what alternatives are you thinking of - breaking up before leaving, and?
>>
>>36346370
yeah.. breaking up before leaving. maybe we continue to talk after, maybe we don't. but we both agreed it can't continue with a 7 hour time difference. i'll have much to distract me with at the very least my studies and starting over in a foreign country by and large. maybe a new relationship, maybe not. i don't really have much of a drive to be with anyone, and never really have. i just like knowing that i matter to someone.
>>
>>36346448
what are the pros and cons of each?
>>
>>36346577
who knows. i can't think right at the moment. id like to keep in touch because they've just.. been there for a while? but at the same time after some of this post... i just don't kknow,,,
>>
>>36346852
yeah if it's all the same to you, breaking up when you leave and just going with the flow after is the easiest

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.