[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692849616549759.jpg (271 KB, 1536x2048)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
I'm bi or pan mtf, i like both kinds of tran and cis, but, it's so weird, with transguys i feel like i could only really like one who as really unpassing? like, i don't think anyone could love a transmale who like, passes as your "average" guy, especially the bald thing. I feel like I couldn't even love someone like that, there'd just be so much... pity i guess?

For me like, the ideal transman is like, someone who's not taking T, or hasn't taken much, and would just be happy being the man of the relationship but eventually he'd be like, happy being NB or just "male in spirit" , i do like the hairyness and sex drive transmascs get, and it'd be cool to be overpowered by one but like, not if they're just like, ugly like a cis guy is.

Most people who are into transmen are like this too right? i really can't imagine anyone being into the "passoid" trans guys, or people like elliot page (yuck!!)
>>
"boy" pussy could fix me is what im saying
>>
so you want a plaything is what you are saying? and that you are totally incapable of an emotional bond?? O.o
>>
>>36345983
no?
>>
>>36345915
if you're only attracted to non passing pooners (women) and women youre not bi
>>
>>36346031
But i'm attracted to cis guys too, there are a few hot ones, i've definitely fantasized about being fucked by them and i was a gay guy before realizing i was trans. I've pretty much only ever asked out guys in my life lol
>>
>>36345915
>it's so weird, with transguys i feel like i could only really like one who as really unpassing
same, but I'm a cism
>>
>>36346077
well yea i definitely think cism and even cisgays think like this too
>>
>>36346045
>not if they're just like, ugly like a cis guy is
This made me think you aren't attracted to men. Idk it doesnt make sense to me that you like cis guys but not passoid ftms.
>>
>>36346090
well idk, most "passoid" ftms are just kinda ugly and nasty, especially the fat ones i see posted around, i don't know, i've never seen a hot ftm that passed
>>
>>36346086
>even cisgays think like this too
wouldn't many of them feel "ew woman"?
>>
>>36346101
not really, its complicated but the cisgays i know would rather transmen not basically be
>male imitation but no penis

because.. why not just go for cisguys.. in fact, i've heard of gays getting annoyed by ftms quite frequently lol
>>
>>36346111
>i've heard of gays getting annoyed by ftms quite frequently
yeah I can imagine that, I just have no clue what the "ew woman" cutoff point is for what proportion of cisgays - I know trans women usually aren't their thing, for example
>>
>>36346179
yah it's just weird when fujoshis transition to "be yaoi irl" and try and get with gays only to be like, denied, it's really sad
>>
File: 1663887837645478.png (324 KB, 512x512)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
i too want an ftm repper to go with me pretending to be detrans ftm
>>
>>36346262
i think ftm reppers have the opposite problem of mtf reppers ,and the opposite solution! we should encourage transgirls to transition, but transmascs should be encouraged to seek palliative care rather than transition
>>
i don't rlly see anything wrong with it
>>
>>36345915
Cavetown
>>
>>36348244
Cavetown?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.