[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't understand why people make posts like these. I am a transbian so I spend 0% of my time thinking about chasers so help me understand.
I understand why straight trannies would complain about shitty chasers but why hate on your entire dating pool? Is it just from being a bitter femcel? I've seen similar posts on incel forums.
>>
>>36346180
I’m not that poster but I’m a trans sex worker who sees chaser clients. Sometimes I just need to vent.
>>
>>36346236
Try not being a nasty whore. Get a real job.
>>
>>36346274
Prostitution is a choice for the choiceless, and most prostitutes who weren't forced to be so by another party were forced by their economic condition. No prostitutes want to be prostitutes.

It's not "Being a nasty whore", It's legalized rape.
>>
>>36346347
you've never seen only fans tiktokers then. they glorify it. tell others it's great
>>
>>36346236
>sex worker
it's called a "whore," or maybe you prefer "slut."
>>36346347
>Prostitution is a choice for the choiceless
i think you should say that again, but slower.
>prostitutes who weren't forced to be so by another party were forced by their economic condition
so you think that sluts are sluts because they're poor? did you know that there's something called a "job?" they're doing it because they want to.
>No prostitutes want to be prostitutes.
i'm pretty sure at least a few of them like to have sex all day, and getting paid to do it. if they don't want to be prostitutes, why are they choosing to be whores over literally anything else.
>It's legalized rape.
rape is nonconsensual sex. i'm sure you could rape a whore. however, willfully going up to a man and asking him to have sex with you for money is not that. what you're suggesting is incredibly insulting to actual rape victims.
>>
>>36346180
my dating pool is straight men I manage to ensnare not chasers who lust after my nonexistent cock
>>
>>36346498
Do you really believe the ol "I've never been with a trans woman before"? It's the oldest chaser trick in the book.
>>
>>36346523
they don't say that because they don't know because I pass and have a pussy
except one who kept telling me he was a bisexual but I dumped him for being gay
>>
File: 1715104274947334.png (94 KB, 775x849)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>36346562
>>
File: IMG_20230923_045428.jpg (465 KB, 719x1071)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>36346180
Did she love me ?
>>
>>36346523
I actually never have
>>
>>36346180
the second post was nice
>>
>>36346645
Thank you
>>
>>36346236
You're a whore
>>
>>36348228
That I am.
But when I started I thought it'd being selling my ass and tits.

But no. What they want is my hard cock and especially my cum. But if I'm on hrt I can't even cum. I just don't understand what their deal is.
>>
>>36346180
i am not a transbian and i want a chaser bf.
why do trannoids hate the only guys that like them?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.