[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3886.jpg (45 KB, 1125x768)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
i’m a manmoder and i just had a good date. he was really sweet and we made out and cuddled for a bit. he got a bit handsy at times but a nudge of his hand and all was good. idk if there’s any point to this post other than i felt happy to feel wanted and he was also rly cute. i hope i see him again.
>>
>>36346271

Let me know when he introduces you to his friends and family.
>>
>>36346271
Aw thats adorable I hope you hit it off Jess <3
He sounds amazing :o

>>36346324
I too bring boyfriends home to meet the family the first week we meet, normal stuff rite
>>
>>36346339

Its not going to happen at all.
>>
>>36346271
how do i unsubscribe from your blog, faggot. nobody cares about your shitty date with some fag. it's honestly really cringey that you would think anyone actually cares to hear what you have to say. i feel bad for the poor guy who you made so uncomfortable that he felt obligated to take a freak like you out on a date. he thinks you're disgusting. it's written all over his face when he looks at you. he thinks that your fetish is perverted and he wants nothing to do with it. he will never want to see you naked. he is embarrassed to be seen in public with you. he will never look at you tenderly, and will never, ever, think of you as a woman. break up with him, now. spare him the burden of dealing with you.
>>
File: IMG_3891.jpg (37 KB, 585x388)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>36346572
>goes to lgbt board
>sees lgbt human discussing being lgbt
>angry
i’m sorry if i offended you in some way by feeling happy for once in my miserable experience
>>
>>36346642
you don't deserve to feel happy
>>
>>36346572
>>36346690
???? u okay bud????

>>36346642
Love that response lmao
>>
>>36346271
I'm happy for you op, may things only keep getting better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.