[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i dont think therapy will help me
>>
>>36346640
Do fall for that scam instead go to restaurant and eat something delicious it will make you feel better
>>
>>36346652
eating is gross
>>
>>36346640

hello. So I've seen ya posting ground these parts. I like that.
>>
>>36346640
A psychiatrist will help

>>36346661
Eating disorders are gross
>>
>>36346640
I have been going to therapy for the past 3 months and it has helped me quite a bit so far, that being said, I would say I have a really good fit with my therapist and I am genuinely putting in effort.
>>
>>36346661
awee yeah daddy
>>
it was real in my mind
>>
it won’t congrats on figuring it out before wasting time on it
>>
>>36347013
tbdesu id rather waste time on it than what im currently doing
>>
>>36346640
my therapist and i literally have literally both agreed there is nothing he can say to me to make me stop self harming, luckily im not paying for that shit though
>>
>>36347013
idk i'm kinda desperate
at this point i'd rather try shit instead of thinking nothing would help
if there's no solution then there's no reason for me to self improve and i refuse that timeline because if i think about how if that's the case the only thing left to do is to try and ruin it for everyone else and it gets kinda depressing and cringe

>>36347112
>luckily im not paying for that shit though
yeah that's the problem i think
people get low quality therapists because they don't look for a good one, and the shitty ones flood the market
i have no idea what a good therapist looks like tho or if it's even real
>>
>>36347140
im only doing therapy because my chain of command will push me to and i need someone to push the paperwork that says i cant serve because i have diagnosed borderline personality disorder
>>
>>36346640
I think a rope will.
>>
>>36347151
are you trying to get out or draft dodging or smth?
i kinda want to get diagnosed with anxiety or something so i can never leave my house fr
>>
>>36347167
no im already in the military and i hope they can kick me out faster
>>
>>36347171
Infantry?
>>
>>36347204
intel
>>
>>36347171
fair enough
nearly everyone i've known who went in hated it outside of paying for college
>>
File: 20240428_153504.jpg (159 KB, 1483x2048)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>36346640
is that squigly from skullgirls?
she is my favourite character
>>
>>36347308
thats ame you stupid fucking idiot
>>
Getting a diagnosis and being officially labeled for having something seems like it sucks a whole fucking lot for your quality of life Im so god damm tired
>>
>>36348204
its not that bad
>>
psych people suck
Therapists are flat out worthless
The time I went I got nothing out of it
>>
>>36346640
why did you stop posting on reddit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.