[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ayesha.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1080)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
TL;DR - how does Ayesha Erotica get a such feminine singing voice? what effects does she use for vocal feminization?

i've been really motivated to work on music again as of late, but dysphoria is a bitch and getting a cis-passing singing voice, especially anytime soon, feels basically impossible.

i've also been getting into Ayesha's music recently, and when i heard her voice for the first time, i assumed she was a youngshit who got on blockers before her voice got fucked. however, i was skimming through an IG live from a month or so ago, and she has a pretty clocky voice? there was also clips of her singing along to some dad-rock song and it definitely didn't sound as femme as she does in studio, so i know for a fact she uses effects of some sort, but i can't figure out exactly what.

i was thinking it might just be pitch and / or formant shifting, but any examples of that i could find sound significantly more artificial and unpassing than Ayesha's vox do, so i think there's something specific she's doing that i just can't seem to figure out.

does anyone have any leads? i just wanna be able to have cunty vocals, at least in studio recordings ;-;
>>
>>36346672
boomp
>>
literally who
>>
>>36346672
voice training and little alterboy. for general vocal mixing advice I learned from this one 2 hour long slappy tutorial from like 2020. please use a de esser
https://youtu.be/r0umoC9roi0?si=xRlVdtgCxv6qOZPl
>>
>>36346672
>music nerds of /tttt/
i-
>vocal technique
fuck
>>
File: hq720.jpg (68 KB, 686x386)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>36346672
so sad she got outed after being stealth for so long

shes a fucking goddess tho i love her
i dont have any help, i just came to kneel to a queen
>>
>>36346672
>youngshit
lmao that shit is horrible. sounds like Jeffree Star rapping on Myspace when he was 15.
>>
>>36348391
Nigger what
>>
>>36348391
By whom?
>>
Kek it's real?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3u9MAIhnBQ
Makes her songs a lot less hilarious for some reason
>>
>>36349352
why is there a video of pics of her when she was like 5

thats so fucking weird
>>
>>36350464
Could be fake. Maybe it's just delusional trannies running around calling people trans who aren't but desu this one feels real.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zF2WN7Wh_xg
>>
"Emo Boy" feels so HSTS in hindsight
>>
>>36351233
oh, ayesha is 100% trans, it's just really weird to make a video compilation of pics of her not even pre-transition but when she was like in early elementary.
>>
>>36346672
>Ayesha Erotica
literal legend more like literal loser, Nosgov won the fuck out of that beef
>>
>>36353829
glad nos dragged all the scenecore preds too
>>
>>36353829
How was ayesha racist (based) against anyone and how is asteria being groomed. Groomed into what exactly i don't understand
>>
>>36354346
Asteria was 17 in a romantic relationship with a 28 year old so i think it was probably grooming. i don’t care WHAT Ayesha said in the past, Nosgov’s music is just better and Ayesha was malding on her ig story so it definitely got under her skin.
>>
File: GLAoYfoXIAE5qda.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>36354383
Literally this meme
>>
but asteria is not trans, right?
>>
>>36354511
yeah but the other person was PUSHING 30. i dated someone who was 20-21 during the time of our relationship when i was 17. that’s fine. i don’t think that an age gap as large as Asteria’s relationship is fine tho
>>
>>36354548
probably is desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.