[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719359276473652.jpg (678 KB, 800x1200)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
You rub it off as if it had weak affect,
but you know it's true.
Your autistic, inept genes know they are a dead end to which your subconcious constantly weeps.
You may drown it out by latching onto comforts, but know that it will never be truly better; that you are but a bad day away from ending it all, and that for it you are weak.

Your mind knows you are hurting and it knows a way out, but yet you so arrogantly ignore it.
Just let go. it will be better if you just let go.
>>
>>36346943
idc and didnt read any of that all i want is to wear pretty dresses and get nutted inside
>>
>>36346943
Killing myself because some Shinjifag told me to would be far more of a disgrace
>>
>>36346951
based
>>36346943
dont be such a coward. put the work in and you'll be fine.
>>
>>36346943
I never asked for the responsibility to carry on the genetic legacy of my parents. I never asked for the burden of desiring affection. Affection is easy to get, but easy affection comes with guilt.
All I want deep down is the die. This life is nothing but a burden on my soul.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.