[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chuddy.jpg (60 KB, 500x666)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>chud friend says he's gay for me and really likes me
how do i put him down gently without making him go literally apeshit
>>
>>36346969
Just say something nice
>>
>>36347028
like??
>>
>>36347035
tell him sodomy is immoral and he'll never make Aryan babies that way
>>
>>36347035
No woman will ever love you, you're a hideous creature and you inspire nothing but disgust from everyone who has the displeasure of meeting you
>>
>>36346969
maybe tell him you arent looking for a relationship right now
>>
>>36347145
But then start cucking him with 6'2 chad
>>
>>36347096
its funny cause he is blonde and blue eyed and im a mutt
>>36347145
hell know this isnt true cause i complained to him about not being able to find a bf
>>
>>36347253
you fucked up then
>>
>>36347253
Well is he hot or not? A hot chud well protect you forever. An ugly one will leave you in the dust. This is very important. I kind of turn chuds into hugs(only the hot ones)
>>
>>36347358
>>36347430
no hes shorter than me like 5'4 probably balding and very ugly face, hes not an awful guy but i am not attracted to him at all. If he was just like 5'8 id date him for sure
>>
>>36347622
Um… why are you even talking to that lol I am sorry but um give them estrogen!
>>
>>36347641
cause he's funny as fuck and also we like the same music. i tried to convince him to get on fin when the balding got noticeable but he said no and that he doesnt care so it's whatever and i doubt hed troon ever
>>
>>36347686
You should stop speaking to him. Associating with an ugly zero value male will tank your social status and he’s probably a rapist or something anyways. Nobody will want to associate with you if you surround yourself with dysgenic manlet incels
>>
>>36347745
but he's funny and good to talk to. i don't surround myself with them he's the only one i have really. anyway what do i tell him ??
>>
>>36348368
"i don't like you that way but we can still be friends"
is it really that hard?
>>
>>36348368
Depends. If you can't decide, tell him you'll think about it. If you don't see yourself in a relationship with him, tell him you're sorry but you're just not attracted to him sexually/aesthetically/romantically/whichever one would be nicer for him to hear. Just don't be rude about it and try to keep your voice in a soft tone and smile a lot
>>
>>36348368
>> convince him to get on fin when the balding got noticeable but he said no and that he doesnt care

Well act like a girl and embarrass him and show his balding head to any and every girl you meet. Take a picture and show everyone it. This will either cause him to be an instant tranny or take fin, or hate you forever. Don't you know how to manipulate?
>>
>>36348381
is this not kinda like spitting in his face though ? like idk it seems bad to say
>>36348388
yea i told him i needed time to think already. the other advice is good ill try this most likely thanks
>>36348410
i mean i did tease him for balding and sent him memes about hairloss as well but he didnt really budge on it so i gave up
>>
>>36348922
Can he grow a beard?
He's short AND fat?
I would question if maybe he's hung... But bald, short, fat, hung isn't a realistic expectation.
>>
>>36348955
>Can he grow a beard?
yea but its blonde so its kinda weird is what he told me at least
>He's short AND fat?
hes short yea and kinda chubby now but he been losing a lot of weight
>I would question if maybe he's hung...
no clue honestly but dick size doesnt really matter much imo
>>
say you dont feel the same way. thank him for his honesty and be very nice about it. best thing you can do
>>
>>36349013
>but dick size doesnt really matter much imo
It does if you bottom.
A guy with a killer body and a 2cm dick can't really do much.
A guy with a meh body and a 30cm dick is going to satisfy in bed, even if he's not the best to look at.

I would give him a chance if he can masc up or is hung.
>>
>>36349018
okay thats good as well thanking him for his honesty ill do that
>>36349083
well ye those r unrealistic though and i wouldnt want a 30cm dick either desu. the main thing for me is genuinely that hes shorter than me
>>
>>36349083
>A guy with a meh body and a 30cm dick is going to satisfy in bed
Satisfy a fucking elephant maybe, a human? no way 30cm is not fun
>>
>>36349118
How tall are you
>>
>>36349157
i'm 5'6
>>
>>36349203
Yeah okay I can see why the height thing is a dealbreaker
>>
>>36346969
Wait are you trans or a gay male
>>
>>36349217
yea ikr
>>36349234
im a gay male on estrogen
>>
How come all you niggers have these supposed rightwing bigot friends that all turn out to be some sort of faggot tranny?
I don't believe you liars.
>>
>>36346969
"yer not gay, fuck off"
>>
Tell him his political opinions make you the furthest from horny.
>>
>>36349307
all zoomer right wingers are repressing gays/trannies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.