[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jill.jpg (1.06 MB, 2919x4096)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
i hate being a heighthon so much no one will ever love me if i transition, everyone including myself should just fucking die
life is suffering
fuck my parents for not letting me transition when I was younger I hope they fucking suffer for ruining my life, to make matters worse I might not even be able to transition due to health conditions
>>
>>36347029
i just want everyone to suffer like I do, how is it fair other people get to be happy but i cant
>>
>>36347029
You can still be happy. This site makes it seem like everything will keep you from being loved and it just isn't true. I hope whatever health issues you have aren't too bad
>>
>>36347029
>>36347029
Darn, i didnt know all those college volleyball chicks were incels :( lol
>>
>>36347058
Prog and maybe even estrogen itself will potentially cause tumors for me
>>
>>36347029
You can be a beautiful tall woman
You will eventually find someone that loves you
You deserve to live and to find happiness
>>
>>36347067
That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that. I can't say I even remotely understand how that'd happen, but I hope there's something you can do to prevent that
>>
>>36347169
>>36347141
>>36347064
>>36347058
thank you anons i hope all of you are correct
>>
>>36347029
Dunno if it helps, but since I've started paying attention, I've noticed there are a lot of tall women out there, even by my standards. They give me hope, so I hope they do for you too.
>t.6'+ repper
>>
>>36347029
how tall? height isn't a huge issue if your proportions are good
>>
>>36347330
6ft+
>>
>>36347420
I mean if you're 6'1 you're probably fine with good proportions, if you're 6'4 you'll struggle a lot more unless you have insane proportions

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.