[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (1.62 MB, 1080x1098)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
What are you supposed to do if your adrenal glands don’t produce many androgens? I’m on pill monotherapy (2mgx3 sublingual) and constantly feel very tired and foggy (e is 115 pg/ml at trough) I take a multivitamin every day and my diet is reasonable. I feel like it might be the very low levels of T I have thats causing this (10ng/dl).
>>
take American ginseng for fatigue
>>
>>36347115

If you're still early, the fatigue subsides after a bit. I had a solid month early on where I was just dead to the world.

Other than that... I mean, estrogen dominated bodies are just kinda lower energy in general. Comes with the territory. I never paid it much mind, but I noticed after starting HRT that my Ma and most of the girls I've dated like to nap at some point in the day.

Personally I just get by on caffeine when I need the kick and otherwise enjoy the slow roll. Cat naps are always nice, too. Embracing eepy is an option.

If you're worried about T there are options (ask your doc), but I'd be worried about adding that shit back into my system. Go away demon.

t. My T has been <10 ng/dl for nearly a year now
>>
>>36347115
The issue is not the low T but rather the low E imo
>>
>>36347624
I’m 10 months in. I’m willing to bet you’re on some kind of AA, which can explain being tired/brain fog (and that’s what people suggested could be causing it before I stopped taking AAs). I don’t just feel mildly tired I actively have brain fog etc. I’m not sure that’s normal.
>>36348666
I take my pills sublingually so my E is much higher throughout the day and I consistently feel like this.
>>
>>36347115
daily reminder: testosterone replacement therapy in studies does not affect fatigue in hypogonadal men
it has nothing to do with T. stop worshipping this trash hormone.
>>
>>36348776
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8823386/
?
>>
>>36347115
your e levels are low. you need high levels of one or the other. and even then some fatigue at the start is normal. maybe for about 6-10 months desu for me
>>
>>36349448
also if you take spiro it will make your brain foggy. try to switch to bica or cypro. no matter what you should be aiming for higher levels preferably with injections. the spiky levels on pills can contribute to exhaustion too
>>
>>36349299
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26886521/
much bigger sample, interventional, compares T with placebo. no significant benefit for vitality.
>>
>>36349479
The mean age of this cohort is 20 years older than the other one, could be age related
>>
>>36347115
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.