[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1660652313290495.jpg (55 KB, 1024x959)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
My tits are aching. Herbal HRT works.
>>
>>36347371
i took 14 grams/day (yes grams, not milligrams) of pueraria merifica for like 4 or 5 years. gave me puffy nipples and thats it.
its not EXACTLY nothing, but its pretty close. doesnt actually work as "hrt".
>>
File: IMG_4578.jpg (19 KB, 400x261)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>36347371
nonnie pls tell me the herbs you used pls
>>
>>36347666
https://a.co/d/08eqviRK
but just get hrt you little idiot
>>
>>36347666
Licorice Extract was the big winner.
A shitload of fenugreek (60g equiv) as well, I don't know if it helped, but the licorice extract definitely works.

>>36347644
I got the before bloods, the minute I can get a fuckwitted incompetent useless cunt to sign off on the blood tests I'll have the after bloods too.
>>
>>36347956
>a fuckwitted incompetent useless cunt
Doctor. I meant to say doctor.
>>
>>36347693
>Here, these didn't work for me, so you should try them
>>
>>36347371
with how easy hrt is to get in america there is no reason to play with herbs. if you're in the uk or something have fun.
>>
>>36347979
In theory HRT is super easy to get in Australia too. All you need is a doctor to sign off on it.
And getting a doctor who isn't a useless sack of shit who expects to be thanked for literally getting in the fucking way in Australia is fucking impossible unless you're rich enough to live in the inner city.

Licorice extract is off the shelf at the pharmacy. Don't even have to ask for it, just grab it yourself, go to the counter, and pay.
I put 10g in my protein shake before I go to bed, tastes great, does the job. It doesn't get easier than that.
>>
>>36347973
no, you shouldn't, you should
>just get hrt you little idiot
>>36347956
gl, hope the doc signs off for you
>>36347979
this
>>
>>36348011
>no, you shouldn't, you should
Then why link the thing that doesn't work?
You did get some growth, there is some effect, but clearly it's not enough, so when Anon asks "what worked for you" don't link them to the thing that doesn't work for you, that's not useful.

>gl, hope the doc signs off for you
I'm about ready to start taking hostages with the state of medicine in this country. You would not believe how much they pat themselves on the back for their incompetence. It is absolutely fucking pathetic.
>>
>>36348031
its the only herbal estrogen ive ever heard of, i assumed its what OP was using.
not that the whole idea of herbal estrogen isnt honscience, but licorice extract seems like homeopathic honscience
>It is absolutely fucking pathetic.
im sorry to hear that, nona. but it does sound like youre working your way past the roadblocks, if slowly. i do know how frustrating that can be. hang in there, sis
>>
>>36348063
>licorice extract seems like homeopathic honscience
tisn't.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2605.2008.00944.x

Also I should probably mention that what Americans call licorice isn't actually licorice, it's Anise which is also estrogenic but not nearly as strong. The reasearch has come from Persia where licorice extract is commonly used as a sweetener like sugar for me or whatever the fuck crime against nature Stevia is for you.

Why can't you just eat normal food America? You take the plant, you eat it, it's not supposed to be complicated.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.