[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8113.png (1.99 MB, 783x1200)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Thoughts on tastefully colored hair?
>>
like if you actually go to a salon and get double process color and do it 2-3 shades lighter or a mix of highlights and lowlights or something classy and tasteful, sure, but most people just use box bleach, throw on a bright semi-permanent dye and call it a day
>>
>>36347868
Don't exist.
>>
>>36347879
It does if you know what you hair's natural color is and you go to a salon and pay for a professional to slightly alter it in a non-garish way
slightly lighter highlights can be very nice, or even lowlights on someone who already has light hair, or a mix of the two, or a new base color with just highlights, or if you are really rich, base color and highlights and lowlights, but most people have no idea what they are doing and will just use candy colored box dyes
>>
>>36347868
>Hex image
>tttt
I feel like there's a chance I know who you are. Are you a migrant?
>>
>>36347868
great so long as you don’t use any garbage in it such as leave-in conditioners which really do more harm than good
>>
>>36347904
Tfw i think i know who your talking about
>>
>>36348034
Oh damn another one. I guess a few would be here
>>
>>36347868
Anything but green is not cringe, but it is never classy lol
>>
>>36348042
What happened? I swear
>>
>>36347894
Having dark hair is a curse
>>
>>36348058
They started getting a lot gayer as time went on. There were like nearly 7000 by the time it fell apart for good
>>
>>36348069
I mean if you have the money it can certainly be remedied
>>
>>36348082
I don't think so? Bleaching hair is unhealthy and looks like shit most of the time
>>
>>36348074
Im lost i think its a mix up
>>
>>36348098
Oh, guess so. The thing I'm talking about originated in r9k so I figured the odds were good.
>>
>>36348130
Can I get a quick rundown? Really intrigued at this point
>>
>>36348163
You can look it up, the info's out there, but don't get it from The Verge or Reddit. It was called the Tsuki Project. Cyberpunk anime afterlife cult. Lots of fun people.
>>
>>36348182
Oh your talking about a migrant those forums
>>
>>36348219
Forums? If you mean arisuchan then nah that's not where everyone was. It was on a few different platforms. I feel like it's probably one of the most misunderstood things on the internet, a million people casually hearing about it and saying it's something it's not lol
>>
>>36347868
I'd tastefully grab it while we're getting hot and heavy
>>
but theres nothing more fembrained than coloring your hair in a tasteless, garish fashion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.