[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7538409501251682.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
Are straight trans women seen as predatory in the eyes of others?
>>
Yes. They are literal succubi who lure and corrupt men
>>
>>36348508
Um, yeah
>>
>>36348508
honestly i think it only becomes predatory if they don't mention that they're trans before entering a relationship as that's something i think a partner should know about before doing or going into anything, but otherwise not really?
>>
>>36348519
my bf should trans panic me bc im disgusting and he deserves a cis girl
>>
>>36348508
HSTS were the original rapehons complaining that cis people won't fuck them.
>>
>>36348523
It is not their business. Do you tell them all of your past medical history? Should I also tell them the number of my sexual partners? Should someone disclose the amount of times they got pregnant as well?
>>
as prevalent as the trap thing is in media and haa been for decades, im convinced it pretty much never actually happens irl. as a chaser i find the idea of making out with a cute who turns out to have a dick very hot, and i have gone on dates or hooked up with a number of very pretty trans girls, but every single one of them have been crystal clear that they are trans and that i know what that means before agreeing to meet up. totally understandable and really sad that it has to be like that stay safe out there :'(
>>
>>36348572
when my bf leaves me im going to hook up with guys without telling them until one of them kills me
>>
>>36348539
that's fair. personally for me its just a trust thing. i wouldn't really want to leave my partner in the dark about that since they've gotta know what they're getting themselves into if they want me as their partner. plus just the fear that things might turn ugly if they find out midway or down the line instead of upfront. (i live in a country where trans rights and protections aren't still kind of ambiguous, i could very well be hate crimed if i don't say that kind of thing)

i can understand why some people don't feel the need to share that info, but i can also see why some people may see it as predatory, i personally just want to err on the side of caution and honesty.
>>
>>36348590
are* not aren't woops
>>
>>36348590
>but i can also see why some people may see it as predatory
The only thing I can see is transphobia.
99% of cissoids will never see you as a female after learning that you are trans sadly.
>>
>>36348539
You probably should tell if you think it's something an average person would find as relevant information and could affect their decision making. If I found out you have history of having multiple STDs I wouldn't want to have sex with you even if they were all treated. I'd just be too disgusted by you to be interested.
>>
>>36348620
This is why I wouldn't tell you, don't want people to be disgusted by me. Do you tell people about your history of shitting yourself?
>>
>>36348628
If it's relevant to fucking such as shitting myself when I cum I probably would. If you're just hooking up with someone once I don't really care. I see you both as disgusting degenerates who deserve each other.
>>
>>36348689
>If it's relevant to fucking such as shitting myself when I cum I probably would
Me being trans is not relevant to fucking, nor is having stds in the past.
>>
>>36348529
Don't lie. You definitely don't have a boyfriend. No tranny does
>>
>>36348717
i do have a boyfriend been with him for years
>>
>>36348712
It is to the average person. We both know you don't want to disclose because you know it would likely affect the other person's decision making thus making it a relevant detail.
>>
>>36348772
Disclose about how you shat yourself in the past.
>>
>>36348508
i want to be seen as the alien :(
>>
>>36348775
Why? It's nothing special. Eveyone shat themselves before they were potty trained
>>
File: 158192662878732.png (179 KB, 618x486)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>36348778
Does that mean you are a survivor...unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality? Your structural purity only matched by your hostility?
>>
>>36348778
why?
>>
>>36348508
No you are precious gifts from the heavens
>>
>>36348734
Post a pic
>>
>>36348508
anyone taller than me is predatory
>>
>>36348508
>Are straight trans women seen as predatory in the eyes of others?
isn't that like trans women who go after cis men? how is that predatory
>>
>>36348508
yes. stop raping men.
>>
>>36348529
your bf should trans unpanic you because you're sweet and deserving of all his love, as he is of yours
>>
>>36348508
In the sense that they groom vulnerable people into their castration cult, yes.
>>
>>36349111
how tall are you?
>>
>>36349424
that's sweet

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.