[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716268267059893.png (511 KB, 640x1002)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
My bf calls himself unattractive and is very insecure about his looks even though to me he is 10/10 and incredibly adorable and handsome in every way. How do I make him believe in himself?
>>
Help her transition and she'll be happy
>>
>>36348700

If he believed in himself more he wouldnt be slumming it with a troon. If anything you should try to lower his self esteem, but not so much he troons out himself.
>>
>>36348700
Unconditional love.
>>
>>36348866
a delicate balance to maintain
>>
>>36349282
>>36348866
>>36348700
Hurting him will just make him leave

Just love him show him support in his interests to a reasonable degree and if he leaves then things really weren't meant to work out there's plenty of guys to replace him
>>
>>36348866
kill yourself and make it bloody
>>
>>36349318
Black airforce energy from a bad bitch girlboss
>>
>>36349298
>Hurting him will just make him leave
if he's sufficiently fucked, he'll stay and even take her back multiple times (speaking from experience)
>>
>>36349330
............................................................................................................................

I hat that you're right

Some men will do that

Fuck id consider it but then leave because i know i couldn't tolerate a toxic relationship
>>
>>36349363
tbf I was also plausibly her main support line in a rather fucked up situation, as well as other factors that culminated in me really not wanting to be mean nor abandoning to her, and I've done my fair share of shitty things to her. It is what it is, I still hope her situation will keep improving and that she'll be happy. Girl's not as bad as she thinks she is.
>>
>>36348700
I was like this before, extremely insecure about my looks, then a person I really cared about showed me that I'm attractive.

After it ended, I used this new found confidence to whore around as if there was no tomorrow. I figured out that it literally took nothing more than hitting up a tranny and sending her a pic of myself to make her into me. It's a wonder I didn't cheat on her while it lasted.

Long story short. Don't do it. If someone always considered themselves ugly, you have no idea what you let lose if you show them otherwise

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.