[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709409515983309.jpg (116 KB, 928x861)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I'm getting FFS with Lachiver in a few days, am I going to regret it?
>>
>>36348861
maybe? post face
>>
>>36348861

If it not making you a woman would make you regret it, then yes.
>>
>>36348861
not necessarily, he wouldn't be the surgeon i'd go for but he has some pretty good results (ironically the ones he posts online are less good, i'm sure you've seen some of the ones on younger patients he shows in consults that are actually decent). there was a time when he was the most popular surgeon here in france but QQ seems to have surpassed him recently. that being said i think it's a matter of taste, lachiver is probably seen as more conservative. what are you getting done?
>>
>>36348861
Good luck! I hope you end up even prettier than you already are. ;***
>>
>>36348861
>>36348880
btw i don't know where you're from or if you're travelling here from abroad for surgery but paris is likely going to be a bit tense for a couple of weeks, be careful nona.
>>
>>36348869
I'm a bit of a hon - https://unsee cc/album#UVGGfweRbscI
>>
>>36348902
I don't think you need ffs to pass
>>
>>36348902
is it a revision? i think i've seen you post pics before.
>>
Don't listen to anti surgery faggots, they are insecure lonely reppers that probably can't even bring themselves to get hair removal
>>
>>36348895
Oh why? Is it because of the Olympics? I'm from TERF island.
>>36348880
Jaw/chin and I also don't like the shape of my forehead so I want orbital rims and the sharp angles on the side to be rounded down.
>>
>>36348949
>Oh why?
there's a general election, first round today and second round next sunday. chuds are expected to win or at least get their highest score ever, there might be some trouble (like riots/looting etc) if they do.
>Jaw/chin and I also don't like the shape of my forehead so I want orbital rims and the sharp angles on the side to be rounded down.
fair enough, i think you'll be fine honestly. the main issue with lachiver is that he doesn't do type 3 forehead reconstruction so people with very pronounced brow bones who go to him often end up needing a revision, but if it's just your orbits his method will probably work for you.
>>
>>36348861
idk, i consulted w/him in person last month and he seemed pretty competent
depends on what work you want done ig
>>36348949
>Oh why? Is it because of the Olympics? I'm from TERF island.
Macron recently called a snap election in light of the National Front (far right party) winning EU elections
>>
>>36348986
>main issue with lachiver is that he doesn't do type 3 forehead reconstruction so people with very pronounced brow bones who go to him often end up needing a revision
I don't know, I've been mulling over the option of just telling him to not do anything to my forehead and then going to FT for forehead. I'm expecting to need a revision to be honest, money isn't an issue though, but I'm a bit concerned about the effect of multiple surgeries on the same area I guess. What method does he use for forehead reconstruction? Also what do you think of my photos here >>36348902 ?
>there might be some trouble (like riots/looting etc) if they do
Do you think it might be hard to leave Paris because of that? I'm staying in an Airbnb for 2 weeks, hopefully it goes okay.
>>
>>36349002
yeah he comes across well in consults, i had one with him in person too. i appreciate that he tells you what he honestly thinks.
>>36349025
>What method does he use for forehead reconstruction?
he's never quite given a clear answer lol it doesn't seem to necessarily be type 1 either, more like he compresses the frontal bones. idk i decided to go to qassemyar instead so i never looked into his method too much, maybe somebody else knows more.
>Also what do you think of my photos here
i can see some of the things you mention, not sure what more can be done to the chin/jaw though as they seem relatively small already. i'm no surgeon though and FFS is personal so i'm not really in the business of telling people whether they need it or not.
>Do you think it might be hard to leave Paris because of that?
probably gonna be fine, the only thing i'd keep an eye out for is strikes because some of the transport unions etc are threatening industrial action depending on the election results.
>>
>>36348902
theres like a 30% chance you insulted me on leddit
>>
>>36349117
I've not posted on Reddit trans-adjacent spaces in like 10 years now.
>>36349089
>chin/jaw though as they seem relatively small already
What I really dislike about them is how my face has that "U" shape so I was hoping that it'd be more of a "V" shape, I guess.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.