[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIG1-144.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
in your own opinion, do you think boymoders should be loved and appreciated? perhaps given flowers and boxes of chocolate occasionally? also being told that they are precious and valueable?
>>
I want to choke a subby boymoder! (but only because he likes it)
>>
>>36348948
>he
:(
>>
>>36348962
If you want fem pronouns stop boymoding, can't have it both ways sweaty
>>
>>36348965
make me
>>
File: 1719169272535488.png (788 KB, 1170x1080)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>36348948
>>
>>36348935
bring back boymoder cowboy or boymoder shaman
>>
>>36350741
bring back big forehead boymodah
>>
>>36348935
I am truly loved and appreciated by my CIS Girlfriend -//v//- I am so lucky... And she says she is too. *Fawns over girlfriend*
>>
>>36350803
>boymoder
>bragging about his girlfriend being cis specifically

oh nooooooo. I'm so sorry for what's going to happen to you anon
>>
>>36348935
they should absolutely be loved and appreciated by everyone and if you see one be extra nice to her
>>
>>36350816
Hehe, you are silly. It is a bit weird it is taken as a brag, anon, are you okay?
>>
>>36350965
I guess brag is the wrong word but she's going to hurt you lil bro. only chance of having a partner who sees you as a woman is one you met after actually being a woman
>>
>>36351118
Oh, it is a generalization then i guess. That is fine. She isnt quite so cookie cutter, i am her princess and says that my body is far sexier than any girl she has been with and that also i am the woman of her life.
Though i can see what you mean. It is a little more complicated, i girlmode with her, but boymode at work and with *my* family. We are looking to move away from it all eventually.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.