[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719743170314.jpg (56 KB, 736x690)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I found out that my soon to be ex bf is only in a relationship with me because he's upset about his own masculinity. I learned that he never saw me as a woman but as a man who's below him that makes him feel better
>>
>>36348966
i see oyu asdhj klur yj tfl womban anon
>>
>>36348973
Are you okay?
>>
>>36348976
crynig and drinkung agin becayse my trans gf rewaces me wih a femm boy
>>
>>36348988
That's fucked up homie
>>
>>36348995
yeah :(
i broyght hrt recrnt ly so i can may be get her pitty, if i was febmine she woulsd want me agani
>>
>>36348966
but you are a failed male. so what's the problem?
>>
>>36349007
There's other girls out there tho. Don't do it if you don't want to

>>36349010
I was never a man though
>>
>>36349016
you are a man.
>>
>>36349020
No I'm not.
>>
>>36349007
It unfortunately doesn't work like that
+ That might make you dysphoric

also she probably won't take you back bc she might be using the "femboy" as a stepping stone to a gay relationship

Shes kind of a bitch for breaking your heart like that

You need someone who loves you for you, not someone who wants you to change for them in ways that could be unhealthy for you

To further my point i knew someone a trans girl whos girl friend cheated on her and she ended up going through this whole process of social support and healing and she ended up finding someone a million times better

I think you deserve better there's plenty of single transgirls out there for you
>>
>>36349027
but you have a dick, balls and a prostate. women don't have that. only men do...
>>
>>36349020
Your incorrect in calling her a man

You'd probably call a squirrel a shark
>>
>>36349048
elaborate.
>>
>>36349045
Dick is a clit balls are modified ovaries and a prostate is a modified g spot

Not much of a difference other than reproductive functions but people are more than their genitals

Your obsession with classifying people by genitals is both reductive and disturbing
>>
>>36349045
I do have all that so what? I don't need them, I don't use them.
>>
>>36349059
You were a female in the womb we all were, a y chromosome is a modified x chromosome
>>
>>36349063
so? you are a man. that's why you have them.
>>
>>36349037
no im very mi df as a guy.
she wa sthe onl y woman fir me. i was graced with her emphemereal beautiy.

i had motivatooin to wirk oit and d ibettwe
im nothing but a boile d yule log stewed in a pot of hot piss soup wiithoiut her.
>>
>>36349074
Just because I have then doesn't mean I'm a man
You're just being an asshole rn
>>
>>36349085
yes it does. why are you insulting me?
>>
>>36349085
you are a woman, anon. hte way you write has a weak scent. you wrote this with skinny weak woman arms didn't you.
>>
>>36349078
Your better than that bro

I feel the same way being single but i can tell you that its fucking bullshit, you need to let your heart heal from this because she basically threw you away and didn't think about how you felt

She can fuck right off, like i said you deserve better, if you went crawling back to her and she took you back what makes you think she wouldn't hurt you a second time

There are better women out there for you you deserve to be happy long term with a committed partner just as loyal as you dude
>>
>>36349096
You're a buffoon, an ignoramus, a bambaklot malaka
>>
>>36349096
You're not a good person. I'm not replying to you again
>>
File: 20221226_220912.jpg (213 KB, 1430x1650)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>36348966
Wow a new angle on freakshow faggots. And the hits just don't stop coming anons.
>>
>>36349148
I will obliterate your appendix
>>
>>36349137
i wuld crawl on my belly like a ficking gras s snake if it meant having a geart in place of this fucking ichor, itds killing me.
>>
>>36349078
Make her regret dumping you by becoming the type of man she can never have a successful one
>>
>>36349141
Wow JamaicanGreek. Is that like putting jerked chicken into a souvlaki sandwich... EPIC
>>
>>36349154
I understand, being alone especially after having your heart broken leaves feeling vulnerable and scared and you feel like no one could ever want you

I rizzed up so many transgirls but i don't have a car or social mobility and i still dont so i would break things off and ghost and before that i got ghosted constantly by girls i absolutely gushed over it created a pattern of behavior i didn't like

I think you capable of finding someone shits gonna hurt for a while, i hope you have people in your life to help you through this
>>
>>36349164
Never had either

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.