[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1021.jpg (87 KB, 941x910)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
TERFS:
>you’re a disgusting man!
>you’re not a lesbian at all!
>no woman would want you!

Cis lesbians irl:
>omg you’re so beautiful
>please can we make out
>im in love with you

Explain this!
>>
trans women are men pretending to be women
>>
>>36349015
this is true

>t. mtf
>>
>>36349015
I don’t disagree, but tell the lesbians that
>>
File: skptical cleese.jpg (16 KB, 367x388)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>36349012
The meth has given you brain damage.
>>
>>36349223
I do coke not meth
>>
>>36349233
You think you're doing coke, because you have brain damage, because of the meth.
>>
>>36349283
Interesting, I see…
>>
>>36349015
trans women are women gaslit to pretend they're men
>>
>>36349012
>omg you’re so beautiful
from my experience they just ask how big my dick is then block me when I don't want to answer
>>
Because lesbians are pretty cool chicks, the ones you encounter on the internet are actually femcels LARPing as political lesbians because they read a wikipedia article about dworkin.
>>
>>36349012
The first is reality the second is fantasy
>>
>>36349012
yeah fr I've never met a woman, gay or straight, who was uncomfy with me IRL. I always assume they are an I try to keep my distance because of that, but then they always close that distance. that keeping the distance is probably the reason for why they're comfy with me, desu; I think if I was more forward then people would find me threatening.
>>
because people online are way more insufferable than anyone irl. never listen to people online lol
>>
Literally every TERFbian I’ve seen on social media is just a hambeast or an old dyke who probably wishes to be a pooner

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.