[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1597141815527.png (922 KB, 990x1200)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
I'm an MtF tranner and I've tried having sex (with men) but I haven't been able to cum while having sex. I'm pan but leaning more towards liking women, but men are cool too and I've thought the people I slept with were cute/nice/etc.
I've tried a bunch of different stuff with them but I never managed to cum so I'm starting to think that's a problem with me rather than any of them. Even when they give me head for the most part it doesn't really feel like anything, nor does it feel all that good when they try to use their hand on me. I actually topped one of them once and that felt disappointing too, like "this is what sex feels like?" kind of a moment. If I try masturbating I can kind of feel like I'm getting closer to cumming but I never get all the way there, and I feel embarassed about it and don't want to just spend the whole time we're having sex jerking off by myself, so I give up at some point and just try to make them feel good.
Any tips? I don't think I have a death grip problem btw, though I'm willing to hear that point out too. Do you think there's stuff I could do outside just trying to have sex with a woman instead and seeing what that's like?
>>
I really don't know what to say

You're gonna need to figure this out over time?
>>
Do you feel comfortable and confident during sex? The mind is the biggest sex organ.
>>
>>36349304
Honestly, it seems to me one unironically needs to be wired a certain way to get off anal sex as a bottom. That, and/or you probably aren't that attracted to men to begin with.
>trying to have sex with a woman
Good point. Why don't you literally fuck around and find out?
>>
>>36349320
I don't think I'm nervous, but I'm not really able to let go in the moment either. I'm able to banter and stuff for example. I want to do a good job and avoid something embarassing happening, so I want to stay in control a little bit, is how I'm thinking.
>>
>>36349331
Yeah I guess I should just try being with women.
It's not like I HATED being with the guys though, there's a reason I tried it multiple times. Cuddling afterwards was really nice for example.
>>
>>36349340
Sounds like youre nervous. Its okay to be cringe if it lets you cum. Get into it and let go a little.
>>
>>36349359
Sounds to me like a comphet situation. Shit happens, good luck on your journey anyway

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.