[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704323719717.jpg (47 KB, 449x448)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
is 32C a reasonable size after almost four years on hrt?
>>
>>36349334
>32C
yes
>>
>>36349334
Yeah I guess I’m a 34c-36b depending on the brand but yeah at like 3.5 years it’s not bad
>>
too big, sorry
>>
>>36349334
are you measuring it with the reddit method or the traditional "+4 inches to underbust to get band size" method?
>>
File: 1719607899790800.jpg (54 KB, 736x736)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>36349334
I got 34C without progesterone, but it's probably a bit off due to me never doing this before but im unable to wear teeshirts without sports bras anymore, it sucks! I usually just wear super tight sports bras in public to hide best as possible...
>>
>>36349481
what the fuck do you mean by reddit method
>>
seriously though why DOES lead smell so good? shouldn't we have adapted an aversion like we have to rotting meat or whatever
>>
>>36349660
there's a popular bra size calculator on reddit where it basically tells you that your bra band size is equal to your underbust (so for example 32 inch underbust = 32 band, whereas traditionally someone with that underbust would wear a 36 band).
>>
>>36349687
Younger me was onto something huffing that lead paint and getting lead poisoning. The brain damage makes life more enjoyable.
>>
>>36349481
>>36349692
my underbust is around 32 and i think i did use that calculator
>>
>>36350059
yeah see in that case your breasts are a bit on the small side but that's okay, a lot of us just don't really get much from HRT alone in this department. i'm also four years on HRT and my measurements are similar to yours (31 inch underbust, 36 inch overbust, my tits are small asf but at least i'm not totally flat). i'm planning on getting BA next year because i don't really expect them to grow more at this point.
>>
>>36349334
32C sounds too hot, you might want to turn on the AC
>>
>>36350128
>in that case your breasts are a bit on the small side
it's over
>>
>>36350754
if it makes you feel better almost none of the tranners i know personally got substantial natural breast growth and we've all been on HRT as long as you or longer. i think i know one who has decent breasts from HRT alone (she says that gaining weight helped), the rest of us have small tits or are flat basically. it's okay though, BA exists and the results can be really good if you pick a surgeon who knows what they're doing.
>>
>>36349334
mine is 32D
>>36349481
measured by reading the label on a bra that fits (like a physical bra not that transphobic reddit board)
>>
>>36351331
>>36349334
Neither of you have beyond a B cup, and are likely an A cup.
every single study on trannies shows that it’s rare to get even an A cup, let alone a C or D cup. You’re measuring your ribcage and not actual breast volume which doesn’t work for AMAB bodies.
>>
>>36351574
Perhaps cup size is the most ambiguous measurement possible and easy to say all kinds of nonsense about. But my bra, which does fit well, is labelled 32D.
underbust is 31 inches bust is 36 inches
I'm sure you're going to tell me this doesn't count for some reason, and while you mald I will still be wearing clothes that fit. Trying to adjust for my supposed amab sin just gets me clothes that don't fit lol.
>>
>>36351574
sample bias
most trannies are hondosed spirohons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.