[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: endoftheage.jpg (62 KB, 680x673)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
it's the Lord's day once again! alleluia!
remember that if all the seas were ink and the all the skies were scrolls, they wouldn't be enough to record any fraction of God's love for you. you are lovely enough to be worth dying for
if you want me to pray for you, tell me so, along with what i should pray for
if you're going to church today, tell me about your church/about how it goes!
if you're not going to church but you're doing something else that's meaningful to you, tell me about that!
if you don't like christianity at all, that's okay, i know it's hard when you're lgbt. do what makes you most content: mute/ignore the thread or protest/argue or whatever else
either way, i love you anon
>>
>>36350035
Really beautiful post, thank you anon. I've always been a bit back-and-forth about religion but I do appreciate you.
>>
>>36350055
aww, thank you too. just know that in all the back and forth, wherever you go, God is with you and loves you all the same. that's what it means that God is faithful
>>
>>36350035
ily too anon. please pray that i find some good luck on my job search so i dont end up broke and homeress
>>
>>36350035
Thank you, Anon! I started attending church with a local Unitarian Universalist congregation recently. It's been very nice. My religious experience until recently has mostly been occultic stuff specifically to justify kink, but I've been learning to be less horny as my hormones and other medications have suppressed my libido, and I'm feeling absolved of a lot of guilt I had built up regarding my activities and the mindset with which I used to navigate life. Last week was general assembly, and there was a lot of talk about the tapestry of life and how it is woven by myriad varied threads, the good and the bad. I can't just rip out those threads I've already woven into my tapestry, but I can weave in new ones!
>>
>>36350302
you certainly can weave new threads anon! it's cool to hear from a UU: my mom was an occasional worshipper with them, so i have memories of UU Sunday school and of the services themselves. i hope it's nice this week, if you haven't already gone! i bet UU services don't start too early in the morning :)
>>
i had a lovely mass. as normal, my favourite moment was seeing everyone come up for communion or blessing. it's the most heavenly sight in the world
>>
>>36350035
please pray for me it really couldnt be going worse rn
>>
>>36350035
lol I'M SHITTING ON A BIBLE RIGHT NOW xD
>>
>>36350035
>remember that if all the seas were ink and the all the skies were scrolls, they wouldn't be enough to record any fraction of God's love for you.

>makes me a tranny born in poverty who gets abused as innocent child and develop several mental illnesses, now struggling with life
yeah thanks for nothing piece of shit god. if this is what you call love then i rather follow satan
>>
>>36351375
okay, i'll happily pray for you
>>36352304
if you are angry at God for not being how you wish he was, it is a good thing to acknowledge that that is how you feel. i'm not here to proselytize so all i would say is to sit with that feeling
>>36351387
uh oh. now Satan's gonna win. you've doomed us Katy!
>>
File: 1717974307507801.jpg (100 KB, 914x914)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>36353123
*steeples fingers*
muuahHAHAHAhAhAhAAHahahahAHAH >:)
HAIL SATAN!!!!1!1one
>>
>>36353163
funny how he's weaving a pride flag when the purple row stands for spirit (a clear reference to our Friend and Comforter the Holy Spirit of God)
>>
>>36350035
I prefer real love, not fictional love, sorry.
>>
will god ever give me a friend.
it's been years.
it hurts so much.
i don't want to be alone anymore.
i just want a friend.
>>
File: 1700791004418.jpg (65 KB, 500x385)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>36350035
>alleluia
did you know on crusty medieval neumes, very rudimentary music notation, they wrote aeua (something along those lines) to save space by cutting out everything but vowels
>>
File: JC-01.jpg (74 KB, 620x839)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
VIVA CRISTO REY
>>
>>36355746
christus vincit christus regnat christus imperat
>>36355700
i didn't know that! that's so blessed actually, might start doing that
>>36355000
:c i'm sorry. have you been putting yourself in spaces where you can get to know people? i hope you find a friend anon, it sucks to be alone
>>36354539
the love of God is in no way exclusive with the love of other people :) in fact the former encourages the latter
>>
>>36356457
>have you been putting yourself in spaces where you can get to know people?
i've been doing this every chance i can get. pride month motivated me to get out of my shell and into the real world to meet people. every time i do i get ignored and forgotten. abandoned. every time, without fail. it hurts so fucking much. i just want to be accepted. at least by 1 person. i don't think i can do this anymore.
>>
>>36356515
i really wish i had any advice... i don't know your situation very well so it's hard to know. if i were you i think i'd try to find one person and cling to them, just pour all my effort into concretizing one friendship to have one in hand. but idk... i hope things turn around
>>
>>36356589
>f i were you i think i'd try to find one person and cling to them, just pour all my effort into concretizing one friendship to have one in hand
perfect recipe to getting ghosted. i wish someone would do this for me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.