[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719347754999736.jpg (46 KB, 900x501)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Do trans women make viable long-term partners for straight (mostly straight) men? I suspect that one can't marry or have a very long lasting relationshop with a trans woman. Seems like a 1 year long "relationship" is as long as it'll go. Plus for marriage, what about kids? I guess adoption or renting a womb like gays do. But that's just my brain saying stuff
>>
you lie that you are straight, they lie that they are women, as long as neither of you EVER blow the deal and disclose otherwise, it's the perfect arrangement
>>
>>36350087
yes. been with my man 2 years now and it's been great. no end in sight. i can honestly see us growing old together.
>>36350101
>you're just gay men larping as a straight couple
and? so what if we are?
he likes malebrained women with sharp features (gock isn't a deal breaker), i like masculine straight passing men. I don't see a problem. are you mad we found happiness and you haven't?
>>
>>36350087
Trannies tend to get ran through a lot which ruins pairbonding ability. But hey if you manage to snag a khhv loser from 4chan she might be marriage material who knows.
>>
>>36350087
no
trannies will either leave you for another tranny or you will leave her for a cis woman
>>
there is no reason to get into a LTR let alone a marriage with a trans woman "ex" (lol) prostitute, and it blows my mind that there are (or so I hear) people who do this. I can understand wanting that because you don't know any better but once you're in that situation surely your brain would constantly scheme for an escape route?
>>
>>36350211
Yea this is what I was thinking. I was also thinking that it's only a 4chan thing but I guess it's most of them
>>
>>36350087
No, but only because they’re so mentally unstable. You have to be their therapist too, and it’s usually not worth it.
>>
>>36350284
the dirty secret (not so secret really) of /tttt/ is that it's like 50% underage kids so if you try to take the stated behaviors and life experiences of the people on this board as a sample of what trans women are like in real life you'll get a really confusing picture, obviously it would be weird for a 14 year old to have had sex with 150 guys but a 24 year old? that's like a year's worth of hooking up.
>>
>>36350317
>the dirty secret (not so secret really) of /tttt/ is that it's like 50% underage kids
this makes me really sad knowing how desperate so many queer kids are to reinvent themselves as women
>>
>>36350317
>150 guys a year
gon need to double bag for this un
>>
>>36350087
let's face it: we, as a demographic, are rarely mentally stable enough for any long-term anything. trans women are so fucking broken in the head idfk how we function. I've dated a/o fucked a number of genderqueers over the past 6 years and then turns out I'm one of the most sane? me?? a 4channer?
>>
>>36350964
this is one of the main reasons most trannies will just end up in cope "relationships" with each other
>>
>>36350087
I don't know if we can get married and I would like to adopt but I suspect that's not allowed either so... I've accepted being single and barren with a litany of short-term partners as my only human interaction.
please don't make me cry about this more than I have to
>>
>>36350317
>thinks us 24 year olds on this board aren't permavirgins
lmao
>>
>>36351065
>I don't know if we can get married
I don't know you and you don't know me so that's a definitive no from me
>and I would like to adopt but I suspect that's not allowed either so.
Why? Here in Norway I'm pretty sure it's allowed, I don't know doe. If my wife was an outlander I'd of course just import her.
>I've accepted being single and barren with a litany of short-term partners as my only human interaction
and
>please don't make me cry about this more than I have to
So if you want something long-term why aren't you getting it?
>>
>>36351243
how do I get something long-term when I'm a disposable tranny girl?
>>
File: file.png (207 KB, 428x450)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>36351313
Stop being disposable?
>>
>>36351357
Maybe if I manifest hard enough I can become cis
>>
>>36351402
So you are saying trans women are just inherently disposable? There's no getting away from it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.