[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: itrook.png (150 KB, 1200x1200)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
There, I said it. I used to be a gay guy before I transitioned now I am supposedly a straight transsexual. The problem is that I'm not passable, I'm a hon, the average transbian reddithon unironically mogs me in some way.
If I get tired of this I might detransition and just live as an effeminate guy, right now though I just wear male clothes and pretend to be a normal guy.
>>
>>36350160
Some of the least passable trannies I’ve ever met have been HSTS. I am an AGPassoid. Stereotypes don’t apply to every single one of us.
>>
>>36350160
Can't you wear your clothes of choice and brush it off as being a flamer till you pass?
>>
>>36350177
That's the case from my experience as well.
>>
>>36350160
I wish the best for you. I have a thousand times more sympathy for hsts hons than for transbians
>>
>>36350177
>casual passoid activity rubbing salt over wound
>>
>>36350194
That's what I do, I dress slightly though not extremely effeminately.
>till you pass
I won't ever pass. I am too tall (6'2) and with too wide shoulders.
>>
>>36350160
im on the same boat where i repressed my homosexuality till age 24, coped as nb since and transitioned at 26.
i think killing myself is the only way out, if it was possible to detrans and live as a man i would have done it. its not like i don't present as an effeminate faggot already
>>
>>36350214
its posts like these that make me glad my repping streak broke at 16
>>
>>36350203
If you won't ever pass then be the hrt flamer to the full. Dont masculinise yourself because of misandrists and their expectations.
>>
>>36350235
growing up conservative religious fundamentalist hellholes will do that to you where society itself works as an active conversion camp
>>
>>36350160
I think youre a fag/manmoder, you're not a hon if you don't womanmode.
That being said it is over, i hope you can get ffs <3
>>
>>36350236
I'm practically a honmoder then.
>>
>>36350177
all passoids are exactly the same
>>
>>36350177
If you're into women you don't pass sorry. There's no such thing as AGPassoid lol. You're a disgusting man and the stereotypes do exist for a reason, because they are true. Nasty man brained dykes will make false flag threads like this to try to convince themselves that they pass as women but your desperation is obvious and palpable. Now lie and tell us you have a boyfriend or some other fabricated cope.
>>
>>36351682
It's not a false flag, I genuinely do not pass.
>>
>>36350177
this is because boymode and manmode do not exist for hussies
a real huss jumps into the world of girlmoding

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.