[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blasphemers .jpg (546 KB, 1949x2048)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
I am a God-fearing heterosexual Christian man. Jesus is lord and will save us all if we repent. As such, I am obliged to oppose transgender ideology. I respect y'all as human beings, but I cannot abide your lifestyle; you are angering God with your poor decisions.
>>
>>36350289
why would an omnipotent being that can say "be" and it is, give any fucks at all whether some male hairless apes paint their faces or wear slightly different cut fabric?
do you care what any one individual ant does? what about one particular bacteria in your gut?
>>
>>36350338
I don't claim to fully understand His plan for all of us, I just go by the Word, which is pretty clear.
>>
>>36350352
>idk never did any introspection, but it says so in this heavily revised book of stories-written-many-decades-after-the-events-happened with many details-lost-in-translation, that what you're doing is bad but not really, i just interpreted it that way, but not really someone else read and interpreted it that way and told me I should think this way
>>
>>36350419
The Word of the Lord is inerrant. God does not make mistakes.
>>
>>36350436
when you get cancer, diabetes, or some other debilitating disease, don't seek medical care because god doesn't make mistakes. he wanted you to die a horrible death for character development, i mean, to test your faith
>>
days without christcucks being insufferable 0
>>
>>36350289
Would you suck all trans women if god told you it would it's the only way to save humanity from eternal damnation?
>>
>>36350289
cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks
>>
>>36350705
no
>>
>>36350771
You a fake christian then
>>
>>36350352
>don't claim to fully understand His plan
>Still condemns other people's lifestyles
>>
File: images (73).jpg (35 KB, 797x385)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>36350352
>the Word [...] is pretty clear.
It sure is
>>
>>36350289
Hiiiiieeeeee!!!!! just letting you know that YOUR GOD IS DEAD and YOUR FAITH IS DEATH!!! you advocate for blind subservience to authority spread abuse, and the world will be better off when your kind is studied from a safe distance across time and space by anthropology students <3 anyway TOODLES ^____^

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.