[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2287029.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1440)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
who shared some diet tips with me and mentioned she'd just finished breastfeeding recently. I thought she was a guy from the back and she even had a different smell. All the hormones in the world won't change your biological hardware, so maybe "gender" is just about social status and aesthetics at this point. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>36350392
>so maybe "gender" is just about social status and aesthetics at this point.
lol
>>
>>36350392
Ask her if she can be my mommy plz
>>
>>36350392
Humans can't consciously tell the difference between a male and female smell. Our olfactory system is crippled like many other bodily functions as our our body focuses on development of the brain.
You wouldn't have consciously known she smelled different unless she was wearing cologne instead of perfume.

Work on your fantasy sis.
>>
File: 1198246.jpg (219 KB, 1080x1166)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>36350599
>Work on your fantasy sis.
I'm a (real) man, tho
>>
>>36350650
You're on the /LGBT/ board thinking and posting about transwomen dear. You're not a man
>>
>>36350672
Ideological argument
I yam what I yam

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.