[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6868.jpg (49 KB, 526x639)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>straight cis man playing game online
>someone asks me what my pronouns are
>respond that i prefer he/him
>doesn't believe me and calls me she/her
What is the point of even asking if you reject my answer
>>
>>36350751
that happened to me when I was a kid a long time ago and now I have a vagina
>>
>>36350751
>What is the point of even asking if you reject my answer
he was obviously trying to clock you. the correct answer would've been to defensively make fun of him for even asking some faggot shit like that
>>
>>36350751
icing on the cake is she probably didn't care about the kid's development; she just didn't want to supervise two groups of kids
>>
>>36350751
based. she/her everyone until proven otherwise
>>
>>36350769
Yep. I agree. It was the fucking same for me. Should have started hrt when I liked that people "mistook" me for a girl in voicechat in videogames.
>>
>>36350865
>if you misgender me I WILL KILL MYSELF
>its ok to misgender everyone else though heehee
????
>>
>>36350927
oh this was pre voice chat on like IRC but I was called female on telephones and such... even in person at school people picked up on it somehow. And instead of arguing I went with it
>>
>>36350942
Average 4chan transfem. Their brain is rotten by AGP theory and other pseudoscience, transmedicalism and passoid-hon-culture.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.