[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9340.jpg (89 KB, 1022x743)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
What are the chances that I lose my HSTS girlfriend if I come out to her as a potentially genderfluid AGP? She hates transbians and wants a real man but would she change her mind for someone she already has an emotional bond with?
>>
>>36350835
LOL
>>
Don't say anything, just slowly start making changes and steal her estrogen
>>
>>36350835
RIP
It's okay, transbians are easy and exist for you at all levels of passability
>>
>>36350850
I know this is going to suck for both of us, whatever happens, because she’s androphilic and I can’t stand to be a big masculine hairy guy. But if I’m still the top in the relationship, could she come around to being into a fem/futch boygirl thing? Do HSTS care more about the size and appearance of masculinity in their partner, or actually being topped and dominated at all?
>>
>>36350835
so basically you wish to become a diaper tranny
>>
>>36350906
I’m not into diapers or any real degen shit I just want to be more fem presenting androgynous. Slender, shaved, long hair, maybe eyeliner and a skirt sometimes but not in a sissy way.
>>
File: 8782.jpg (30 KB, 400x560)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36350835
>>
>>36350835
Break up with her
>>
File: her old bf.png (28 KB, 1080x780)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>36350835
Stop wasting her valuable dating years and break up. I cannot stand people wasting others' time by being repressors who naturally are going to crack.

Just leave trans women alone, ffs! You have no idea how common this shit is and it's incredibly demoralizing when you're trying to search for a man to spend your entire life with who just turns out to be another lying transbian wasting your time
>>
>>36350932
this. please. straight trannies can never catch a break from the transbian menace
>>
>>36350967
>>36350970
just dating ftms? so easy
>>
>>36350996
fuck off anon I want a real man not a dickless manlet
>>
>>36350967
I sincerely thought my AGP was a mistake and I could enjoy being more masculine and taking the dominant boyfriend role with her. But it felt like such a larp and I felt like shit bulking up and letting my facial and body hair grow out while we dated. I thought I’d be happy by dressing her up and enjoying her femininity but in the past month (since watching I Saw The TV Glow, kind of cliched…) it seems undeniably wrong for me.
But I do love her and care for her as a person. I want to make it work if possible. It would suck to throw it all away on a feeling now.
>>
>>36351009
She wants a male, masculine boyfriend. You are not gonna convert her. Trying to force it will hurt her, and you. Just break up.
>>
>>36351009
ok, come out to her then, but be ready for her to break up and maybe hate you for wasting her time
>>
>>36351008
so you're not even attracted to men? just his genitals? that's sad
>>
>>36351072
go prey on rapehons trying to have piv straight sex
>>
>>36351086
im not ftm
>>
>>36351032
She described herself as bi before we started going out, she seemed to develop the need to be with a really masculine man as time went on and as I lost the desire to be one, just to explain how we ended up like this.
You are probably right but I’ll miss her a lot
>>
>>36350835
Break up with her before you transition. Just make up some excuse, get away from her, and then try to do it when she’s not looking

If you try to pull her along you’re just a horrible person
>>
>>36351072
I'm attracted to men, but I will not be sexually satisfied by somebody with no dick. I have zero interest inthe PIV sex ftms seem to love, and if i wanted to fuck a rubber dick I'd just use my dildo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.